UPDATE Silencing Policy Updates

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by ATAMarceline, Oct 18, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hailey

Day likes this.
  2. I’m fine with these rules

3. I think the rules can be strict but not to strict

4. My cooktop is electric, tbh.

5. Gas > electric
    sorry i dont make the rules

Maddi_Matsu, Day and Phobia like this.
  6. Yep

7. What should we name are walls

8. OK so im getting farmed bc someone hired my tut that i had for a while and i just hired them back and boom im out of money sk i asked nicely to stop no answer just more farm im so sick of this. Its been days.

9. Ask them for a ceasefire and make sure it's posted on your wall, if they don't give you one,

Maddi_Matsu, Muschi and Day like this.
  10. Wasn't done sorry. If they don't give you one, you can send in a help ticket.

Maddi_Matsu, Muschi and Day like this.
  11. I asked nicely 3 times they don't answer then their RS threatened me

12. As I said, if they refuse to give a ceasefire on your wall, send a help ticket.

Maddi_Matsu and Muschi like this.
  13. What happens if you hit a wrong button and you get silenced?

14. Hit a wrong button? How so? Getting silenced is a result of breaking the rules. There's no rule you can break by accidentally hitting the wrong button 1 time unless you've already pre-typed something that would get you silenced and then accidentally sent it. And in that case, that's on you. Even so, if you think your silence was the result of an "accident," you can send in a help ticket and try to appeal.

15. Quick amendment. For instance. If you accidentally announced your age in a public channel and said you were 10 instead of 19 because you were typing quickly, then you def need to send a help ticket.

16. Choco girl

Ryan likes this.
  17. Can you also include that saying "*also wipes some white powder off my nose* definitely not coke"” is silenceable but someone saying the exact same thing before that but mentioning they’re doing coke isn’t silenceable?

18. This is a adult game. If people wanna use fake drugs whys it matter

Sirrracha likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.