Just another suggestion to talk about🤷‍♂️

Discussion in 'Other PIMD Discussion' started by BloodySkulls, Oct 19, 2020.

1. ! LUCKY METER !

ATA kept this game alive and entertaining for how many years. They try keeping things fair and give players equal chances throughout. But how do most feel about 2 active players, Player A and Player B. Player A won Ultra Rare items every hunt (ex. Avatars, 999, 499, Cat, Kini, etc. from lite or timer boxes) while Player B never won such items for 5 or more hunts straight. Player A must be really lucky right? But what about Player B who played actively same as Player A? Don't you think its quite unfair just because he/she did not got lucky? Is that really fair? My point is not to complain but to suggest a change in the fairness of the game. Why not give each and every player a chance to be lucky. Like having a lucky meter for every player. It doesnt have to be shown in the game. But ATA can program it to each and every player. For example, Player A got an Ultra rare in a current hunt. While Player B didnt. If there is a lucky meter, Player A's lucky meter will go back to 0 while Player B's increases his until he get an Ultra Rare also. It doesnt have to be applied in paid boxes where players can abuse the use of it. But in timer boxes and lite boxes, it will give everyone a fair chance on top of being lucky. But then again, this is just a suggestion. Thank you for listening👉👈

2. Probability is the great equalizer.

There is a reason snakes and ladders is so popular. You can pick it up at the age of 2 and play against Garry Kasparov and win 50% of your games.

Probability isn't fair or unfair. Regulating it only serves to make things less fair.

And if you are unhappy with the allowance of lady luck, idk where on earth ur going to turn. Your frustration is surely inescapable and internal and needs confrontation.
    Ur asking to have the most minor nuisance on a game removed.

I don't support this at all.
    We don't have to accommodate those with absolutely zero resilience.

I think any change to this game is a higher priority than this.

3. I agree that it might seem unfair, but luck is exactly that.

My issue with an ensured rate of getting items, alongside with what Kefo said, is the possibility of players making multiple accounts so benefit off of this.

4. I understand your point. Its a scratch idea. And which i do not seek to remove or mess with the probability. Its an idea to add on top of it and not to replace the current probability system🤷‍♂️