Discussion in 'Fan Creations' started by _Snow_White_, Aug 16, 2020.

1. OOOOO YAY!

If I get banned/warned Iโ€™m holding u responsible kef ๐Ÿ˜‚

2. I sent the question in a ticket to ATA just to be sure. Youโ€™re no longer responsible for any demise I may meet ๐Ÿ˜‚

3. Having fairy characters like tinker bell

Having a throwback month - legends of our times like Einstein and queen Elizabeth

having celebrity avatars. Beyoncรฉ and cardi B

and having Asian traditional characters

His_AngelEyes_19 and _Pristine_ like this.
  4. I wana dress my ava! Buy fillers for my lips for 5ec ... buy boobs for 10ec dye my Avaโ€™s hair pink for 20ec ... buy skimpy shorts for 50ec ... etc

5. Aliens!!! Yes

6. I personally want inter galactic and aliens as my first choice! Other than that more fantasy characters like elves, mermaids ,etc. Non human Avi ๐Ÿ˜…

REBELDE likes this.
  7. I personally want inter galactic and aliens as my first choice! Other than that more fantasy characters like elves, mermaids ,etc. Non human Avi ๐Ÿ˜…

8. Founding Father avatars!

9. Having an avatar like Pirates of the Caribbean theme, Matrix, ninjas and assassins.

And also profession avatar themes like doctors, nurses, lawyers, pilots etc. but of course, I want it to customize not just random drop from timer and lite box. We will choice from the options from the side story what path that we want and after that we can get the avatars.

PLEASEEEE! JUST IN THIS GAME I ALSO WANT TO DRESS UP LIKE A BADASS CHICK LAWYER ๐Ÿฅบ

REBELDE and NotThatJean like this.
  10. I would love to have a RWBY inspired avis ๐Ÿ‘

Cinnabun likes this.
  11. Support. I want to finally live my Benjamin Franklin fantasy. ๐Ÿ˜Œ

Maddi_Matsu and Cinnabun like this.
  12. I donโ€™t know... I was hoping for some abstract/stick figure type avatars. ๐Ÿง๐Ÿฝโ€โ™€๏ธ

TheAngelDoctor likes this.
  13. [​IMG]
    Hi dis me ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ

Blinking likes this.
  14. Bridgerton inspired Avis would be so beautiful!

NHS Avis too, doctors/nurses etc๐Ÿ’—

Sansa and AdalineRose like this.
  15. I still want steampunk themed avis. Like maybe steampunk pirates or victorian steampunk.

WolfieWoff and LeeJarrett like this.
  16. Hasnt Hast there been a steampunk hunt before i semi remember something

17. Anyone else wish for some kind of deep sea hunt?

18. Hey guys. I have a cool idea that a new set of avatars should be based off of Tarot cards.

REBELDE, Lies, NotTheMoon and 15 others like this.
  19. I like the planets idea

ANotSoDarkMoon and lani261 like this.
  20. iโ€™d love avatars based off of tarot cards, thereโ€™s a wide range of how they could be designed and i think people would be into them :)

REBELDE and BleuJune like this.
  21. Honestly that'd be pretty cool. I'm not too into tarot, but I like the aesthetic of it. Nice idea. ๐Ÿค”

BleuJune likes this.