iPhone user help me. πŸ™πŸ™

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by guest25, Aug 1, 2020.

?

If you bought item 5 year ago and ata asking that purchase history and you unable to seen.

1. How you can respond to ata if they keep asking same question.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. You can contact whome?

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Dear all iphone user
    As I know in iphone we can see only last 5 year purchase history right? In 2015 any one can see purchase history?
    I already explain to ata but ata still need 5 year purchase history I really don't know how to explain ata.even I told ata I send you screen shots of my purchase history but they always ignoreing and keep asking my purchase history.
    I m unable to see my purchase history then how can I send them.
    Please help me dear all iphone user πŸ™

I just want to back my 7 year old account damm help some one. Really hate you ata wasted my 7 year pimd journey.

2. IPhone is trash switch to android

3. [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] I want to recover my account some one took my account I give all proof to ata but they keep asking me purchase history that I bought 5 year ago which we can't see in iphone.I give all possible ans. But ata still need history how can I give them If it is not in my hand.

Plz guys help me.​

4. was it linked to an email?

5. Inb4 send a ticket to the devs.

They need to know that the account is actually yours and you aren't some stranger trying to claim it.

You are supposed to remember what happened.

You would need access to the account to be able to see the history and if that 5-year history was visible, then the person who took your account could also read it, screen shot it, and claim it back.

They know that you can't find it on your account. They know you can't see that history. You're not meant to. You're meant to remember.

And I'm curious to see the ss you sent. You have to beat the stranger who hijacked your account.

6. There is no email system. I email but they post here we can't help go buy your tickets.
    Ata having tickets system.

7. Ya I can send you ss. Come to pm. Even I can send you my purchase history ss.
    But my question is why ata not asking that same question who took my account. And cross check it.

8. Ya there was link with my email id but that user change email id.
    I m really surprised how ata allow to change mail id there is no email on my id to request for change email.
    I thought if some one change email we must get link to our old email id to reset.

sivani9 likes this.
  9. Ya now I m using android for this account but I have iphone also.

YourDailyDoseOf0rg-sm likes this.
  10. I use android too

11. I also use android :)

12. the only reply this thread needs

YourDailyDoseOf0rg-sm likes this.
  13. β€œReally hate you ata wasted my 7 year PIMD journey”

also op: ata can you give my account?

:confused:

Also giving away your purchase history to anyone freely, v smart

14. Does the apple store not also send you receipts to the email address that it's linked to? If you can't pull it from the app store can you get it from your email

15. I was 5 year ago do you think I have in my mail ofcourse I deleted it. If I had I already give it to ata.

16. Who said I give my purchase history to any one. πŸ€”πŸ™„ Do you think I m noob and give my all details too everyone.

17. β€œEven I can send you my purchase history ss”

18. It was just a question cause I'd didn't see it mentioned previously. Obviously you don't want help from the community so why post here?

Butt likes this.
  19. I need help that's why I post πŸ˜”πŸ˜”πŸ™

20. You have 2015 history record?