POST QUESTIONS ABOUT PIMD HERE

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by Ryan, May 16, 2011.

1. How does the contribution to parties work?

2. You need to make an action on the party, or hit it.

Click the club icon to access the party, and you’ll have the option to “attack”.

Muschi likes this.
  3. Do you mean, like how do parties get completed by people hitting it? Everyone does different amounts of damage based on their dormmates, and each party has a set amount of damage it takes for the party to be completed. More information about damage and parties can be found in the Guide to All Parties by @Day.

Day likes this.
  4. Idk if there’s a thread where this would fit better... I saw the furni price guide but idk. Anyways, hm have people been selling the avi pieces from vip boxes for? Skulls, cups, masks, bows, roses..

5. Generally the first items (completely uncombined) go for anywhere from 7 chibis each (cups, bows) to up to 2 per bento (skulls, masks).

6. Yeah I was wondering what changes the number idk why I didn’t of dormmates lmao thanks

Muschi likes this.
  7. Hi, I have a question. One of the starter stories ask me to unlock 3 lite puzzle boxes, but I only have 1 in my timer boxes. And in the past story, they were supposed to give me 2 lite puzzle boxes, but they said that there “wasn’t enough room”, so they asked if they wanted me to proceed on with the story without the 2 puzzle boxes, and I said yes and now I have only 1 lite puzzle box. Can I still finish the starter story?

8. Yehh. You get more boxes when you complete partys. So just keep hitting partys and you will get it done iventuly

Sansa and Muschi like this.
  9. hi is there any chance that i can remove a crew in my dorm tower? how? cause i remember before theres an option for that

10. Not anymore, that option was removed.

Muschi and Sansa like this.
  11. aww too bad thers no other choice then than to save money hahaha

12. I mean evicting a dormmate didn't give you a refund on it if that's what you thought o_O

Morgenstern_42 likes this.
  13. Question about RS

I wanna ask if I will break up with my RS. If I will find a new candidate for my rs, will the ask out be a free one,or it will still cost me 75 ecs to ask out someone?

14. You can check your showcase if you have the item called Relationship Token. If you have it, you can ask anyone out for free

orrr you can simply go on anyone's profile, click Ask Out, and if it says 0 ECs needed, it means you still have a free ask out.

Muschi likes this.
  15. Anyone know of a method for cooldown adjustment? For instance taking the 5 min energy recovery time from cycling at :03-:08to :00-:05

16. You cant change regen time. Its a bit every 5mins...full regen takes 1hr. Or if your talking about partys boat will make a party auro start...limo will take 10mins off the waiting time

Muschi likes this.
  17. Not
    Not what im referring to, not talking about changing the time it takes to regen but shifting that period to a different time which Ive noticed happens but am unsure why. As far as regen taking an hour just a side note, it takes 55 minutes not 1 hour

18. What do you mean by "shifting to a different time"

Muschi likes this.
  19. Hello. Regarding dorm upgrading, someone told me that odd tiers give you more stats and even tiers give you more drops/cash per hit during parties. I don’t quite understand this, but is it true? If it is why is that so? 🤔

20. Here is a guide where you can view all the stats that dormmates give you. It's true you generally get a bigger jump in stats with odd tier dormmates. You get increased drops and cash any time you add any new dormmate though, not just odd tiered ones.

Soy likes this.