[OPEN]Welcoming Committee Applications

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Kaho, Jun 29, 2020.

1. The welcoming committee is now accepting applications

A good candidate is someone that

- Is active

- Is respectful towards others

- Is willing to make an effort to better the community

- Has a good understanding of PIMD knowledge

Who are we?

We are a group of volunteers making an active effort towards educating and assisting new players.

What do we do?

We answer questions, assist in the completion of starter stories, direct players in ways that can help them connect with the larger community.

What is our goal?

We want to educate the community and make PIMD a place where everyone feels welcome!

If you are interested in joining, please apply below, we look forward to you being a part of our team.
    https://forms.gle/HWBoyKhFTq6r8KJv9

Applications close July 7th at changeover.

2. Sorry, but it’s a no from me. I’ve been through this before.

3. Idk why a group had to be made still. I was doing all this way before yous even thort about making a group. People can just like....do it.dont have to have a group for it

4. May help if the leader survives past the application process. Gonna decline, but good luck with everything.

Vo, Muschi, AdalineRose and 3 others like this.
  5. Excuse me Mr.Faked his own death, I have a question.

This was run terribly last time and didn’t really help anyone so I’m wondering what changes you’ve made to ensure the group actually works this time?

Sloth, Carrie, V_Witchy_101 and 6 others like this.
  6. ok but did you have to steal the words from the forum thread that I made for you tho lol
    what's wrong with your old one 🌚

7. After you faked your death, you left all the people behind you in shambles. You abandoned your friends and your old Welcome Committee. You have 0 clue about your actions, and how they affected your friends. Not even an apology.

If one is ran again, YOU will not be the leader of it. The only thing that died was the last welcome committee. You were the reason for that.

I encourage everyone to avoid applications on this post. If you have questions about the last one and the fake death, I am here to answer them

Shame on you 👎👎👎the PIMD Community has a long memory, we aren't letting this one go.

renamed5355, Sloth, BitterB and 8 others like this.
  8. I’ve said this time and time again, I’m not lying. I’ll provide you with evidence if need be. Please PM me so I can clear my name.

9. i have so many questions rn 🍵

Victoria likes this.
  10. Long story short. He faked his death and is trying to say he didn’t.

BitterB, Carrie, V_Witchy_101 and 4 others like this.
  11. Let’s see the proof homie. I have literally nothing better to do right now I’m all in 😂👌🏼

12. Wow 😯👀

13. This is part of the issue. You seem more concerned with "clearing your name and reputation" than acknowledging that, regardless of whether you were lying or not, other people feel hurt and betrayed by you. Focus should be on others, not yourself. 🤧💕 I not once have seen you publicly acknowledge or apologize for the part you played in this. It's all "me, me, me."

Sansa, Smartass, RoseMilkTea and 5 others like this.
  14. I’ve never thought about it that way. A simple sorry won’t suffice, but I’ll be sure to make something meaningful soon.

15. Only do it, if you actually mean it. Bullshitting an explanation and apology with do more damage to those you've hurt... not to mention your reputation.

16. Who tf is this cat?
    ..and why do y'all care so much?
    Spill more tea plz

BitterB, Carrie and V_Witchy_101 like this.
  17. It’s KingKrazy. He faked his death on here almost a year ago and hurt a bunch of people in the process.

Muschi likes this.
  18. How cute is they?
    Such an inspiration for welcoming new players!

I'm pretty sure that there's much better guidance than they for questions.

Someone with link skillz plz post some help topic threads over top this trash in here

19. You know how sometimes you eat something that you expect to taste incredibly bland, but then for some reason it's super spicy.

That is this thread

20. Bruh I keep missing the good stuff

Maddi_Matsu likes this.