NEW CONTENT A Pantheon of Avatars: Awaken Your Inner Deity

Discussion in 'Events' started by ATAMarceline, Nov 29, 2019.

1. 🎀sᴇʟʟɪɴɢ🎀
    ʜᴇʀᴍᴇs|ʜᴇᴘʜ|ᴀʀᴇs|ᴀᴛʜᴇɴᴀ
    ᴅᴇᴍᴇᴛᴇʀ|ᴘᴏsᴇɪᴅᴏɴ
    sᴀɢɪ|ᴀʀɪᴇs|ᴘɪsᴄᴇs
    💓200:🍱

2. & SELLING 800 APOLLO FOR 6B OR 120:1B

3. Selling 800 Demeter for 5b

4. selling all the other greek shards and zodiac shards to get 741 aphro shards. i have a lot of zodiac with scorpio, leo and cancer. i have a lot of hera shards as well.

5. Buying 800 Athena shards for cats.

6. Trying to sell my Greek shards, but everybody seems to be just buying Athena and Aphrodite

7. I’m selling ALL of my shards.

also random thought as to why there isn’t a last combineable avi that you get once you combine every avatar of one set gender, similar to how the Chinese beads work where you get the cat avi.

8. Oh these shards avis are different.. Ata just came up with that idea for the first with the Chinese beads avis🙆‍♀️ Neither Zodiac or Greek avis are like that. (I think it’s now an annual thing, where they introduced new shards avis like zodiac/Greek every year around BF time) so the last combineable avi isn’t usually a thing.🌺 hope that helped.

9. Still selling all my Greek shards.

No, I don't have Aphro or Athena.

10. Ahhh I see! Thanks for the tip :)

11. trading all my other shards for dionysus shards, will also pay for them, wmo plz🙏🍇🍇

12. **selling all my Greek shards over 2100
    Hermès 829 complete avi
    Ares 672
    Hephaestus 348
    Demeter. 104
    Zeus. 120
    Aphrodites 112=1 🍱
    Complete avi Hermès only 6 bentos 🍱 add me if deal please , more starred for sale ty**

13. ☢☢ FOR SALE ☢☢
    ❤GREEK INSTANT AVI❤
    🍇🍇Dionysus & Aphrodite❤❤

14. Selling my Greek shards
    Starred ones are for sale

15. I’m gonna guess and say that the new annual shards one is gonna be birthstones 😗

Kryptonian and Muschi like this.
  16. hm do you trade your deme shards?

17. SELLING APHRODITE 3:1C OR 177 APHRODITE FOR 1B 30C
    SELLING ATHENA ALL FOR 1B 10C