PIMD has inspired me lately

Discussion in 'Fan Creations' started by Victoria, May 30, 2020.

1. I can't stop drinking lemon drops, I just had a plate of canteloupe, prosciutto and mozzarella for dinner, and the other day this happened:
    [​IMG]

One of my favorite hunts yet.
    Vote up for more foodie hunts ✌🏻
    [​IMG] So I use champagne glasses instead. 🌝

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Blinking, Crash61, Prim and 8 others like this.
  2. I adore lemon drop martinis when they’re made nicely!

Some places nearby make them quite sweet though, and I prefer it more tart.

Zelda and Victoria like this.
  3. I haven't been to a bar or anywhere that would serve me a martini in sooo looong 😩 haha. I had to learn to make these.

I agree that they are better tart! These actually only have sugar in the rim, otherwise it's just fresh lemon juice and quality vodka. 😊 Being lemon season, they are especially delicious!

Day likes this.
  4. I had one once with lemons a friend had grown, and it was life changing 🥺 As we get closer to summer I like drinks with mint too! They’re super refreshing

Victoria likes this.
  5. This hunt is helping me take note of interesting cocktails for me to try after my 21st. 😂

Also, everything looks delish.

Alicia and Victoria like this.
  6. When I saw the stat items for this hunt my first thought was “Victoria has to be loving this”

Victoria likes this.
  7. Oh yes! I agree! I think mint is probably one of my favorite herbs. I'm quite the fan of mint juleps, but just mint in sparkling water with ice is great, too.

😂😂 I really have been. Much love to the designers for nailing a fancy restaurant date night theme! 💕

I really wish I was talented enough to make the mango mousse...

WhoTfIsWesday and Maddi_Matsu like this.
  8. I’ve actually added it to the long list of desserts I wanna try making

Victoria likes this.
  9. I haven't looked up how, because I have a basic idea of how.... And I'm v intimidated by mousse 😂 but send pics if you make one!

Maddi_Matsu likes this.
  10. A properly made mojito is great 👌🏼 that’s another one though that tends to be made to sweet

Day and Victoria like this.
  11. UGHHHH I'm ready for our charcuterie and chill date!

These need to be on the menu for sure!

Victoria and WhoTfIsWesday like this.
  12. A good mojito is near the top of the list of favorite drinks. But it is so hard to find a good one. 🙁

😍 Name the place and day, and I'll be there!

Side note: The vintage corkscrew misc they just released is perfect. PERFECT.
    [​IMG]
    Please sell them all to me. 🙂💜

13. I agree! When it’s nicely balanced a mojito is to die for on warm summer days 🥺💕

Victoria likes this.
  14. My backyard, stat! @Victoria

[​IMG]

Side note i need to make more mojitos, also i feel like yall would be into palomas

Victoria and Day like this.
  15. I’ve only ever had a Paloma once, and it was pretty great ngl

RoseMilkTea and Victoria like this.
  16. At my work we make a jalapeño pineapple mule that’s AMAZING. I’ve been thinking about getting the stuff to make them at home

Victoria likes this.
  17. I love tequila, and palomas are indeed delicious. And luckily those are much easier to find a good one around here 😃

Oh, this sounds delicious. Please send the recipe 😃

RoseMilkTea likes this.
  18. im not entirely sure on exact measurements, but it’s jalapeño infused vodka
    we use Tito’s, cut 2 jalps up into strips, put them straight into the Tito’s bottle, seeds included, I’d let that sit about 12 hrs before you plan on using it. If you use a pour spout it’ll cut back on the amount of seeds that actually end up in the drink, but we usually garnish with a jalp anyways so it doesn’t really matter.
    But you’ll use that jalapeño infused vodka, lime juice, ginger beer, and pineapple juice

Victoria, Maddi_Matsu and Day like this.
  19. That sounds heavenly omg. I’ll have to try it this weekend if I can get to the store again 🥺

20. So this is how ppl felt when I said I enjoyed waffles w jam and gravy...jalapeno pineapple vodka thing sounds revolting 🤐

Maddi_Matsu likes this.