Discussion in 'Other PIMD Discussion' started by Trendsetting, May 27, 2020.

1. The whole accusing people of being homophobic, transphobic or a homophobe or a transphobe bullshit is monumentally asinine and redundant. If you are a part of the LGBTQ, stop labeling people that as an excuse to slander them for calling you out on whatever you did. That's childish.

We should all at least be 17 or older on this app. If you're going to argue or defend yourself, do it without using that to justify your actions, you make yourself look dumb and you contribute to making hate groups when you do that. Like how feminists made incels.

Anyways, all of us have a right to be respected, unless we disrespect someone first.

You race, age, ethnicity, skin tone, religion, gender and sexuality doesn't matter. We are all equal.

With this being stated, I would like to apologize to bi sexual women. I haven't been befriending y'all cause my ex bitch left me for a bitch that was prettier than her. Like how she do that to me? I mean I know I couldn't do shit for her but damn bitch all that matters is that I tried to stroke it right.

2. I lub you but feminists did not make incels. Incels are just pure trash and it's 100% their own fault that they're that way

Muschi and NurseBecky like this.
  3. Have you seen any feminists protesting what recently happened?

4. What recently happened? Not that it would change my opinion on incels but I am curious

5. Incels AND feminists are both trash.

A police officer killed a black man who wasn't resisting. Not even one feminist group gave a fuck about that, but they care about "equal" rights for "everyone."

rose26193 likes this.
  6. I am certain a lot of them care about George Floyd...feminists just have poor branding. Their activistism is solely about women's rights.

Muschi likes this.
  7. feminism- the advocacy of women's rights on the basis of the equality of the sexes.

That has literally nothing to do with a black man being killed by police. I’m sure there are feminist who are also standing up in protest of other things. Such as police brutality.

Incels- members of an online subculture who define themselves as unable to find a romantic or sexual partner despite desiring one.

feminists want equal rights for women. Incels are bitch ass crybabies that are angry no one wants to fuck them. Im not a feminist, personally I think the feminism thing gets a little out of control at times and I’m not totally about it. THATS JUST MY OPINION. I’m not gonna get into my deep opinions on specifically why I dislike feminism cause it’ll get nasty quick, so we’ll leave it at I’m not totally about it. Lol but I can say for damn sure that Incels didn’t pop up whining about not getting laid because women wanted equal pay. Before incels had a name for themselves they were just pussies.

On that note, I’m sure there’s incels out there protesting the unlawful killing of a black man as well, but it’s still not related to their cause either.

8. I don't think incels care about anything else other than pussy... all jokes aside

WhoTfIsWesday likes this.
  9. Poor branding?👀

10. There's a lot of bad feminists, but there's a lot of decent feminists too. Feminism has an extreme racism problem. Mainstream feminism that you see discussed is one form that is tainted by racism. It's the one you'll be presented with if you're aren't within the feminist movements because you aren't exposed to the nuance of it regularly.

It would be naïve to act like there aren't bad feminists... but it's also naïve to assume all feminists are a monolith. Not all feminists have the same idea of what equality for women would be. There are pro-life feminists and pro-choice feminists, for example, that have differing opinions on what reproductive rights for women (a hot "feminist" topic) would look like.

In the wake of George Floyd's murder, you're not going to see people that identify as feminists that taken action against his murder bringing their feminist beliefs/identity to the conversation because his murder isn't a feminist issue. It would detract from the issue at hand with the protests, which is police violence against black people.

The only time feminism could be brought to the conversation on that aspect is when a black woman, or other woman of color, is killed in police custody, and even that conversation would be juxtaposed to the police violence conversation.

I see many feminists that want justice for George Floyd and other victims of police violence. The discussion just is not focused on feminism, and should not be.

11. I mean, like. A lot of feminists define feminism as wanting equality for everyone and will take credit for good things that happen in BLM or in the lgbt community when those aren't their movements. A lot of feminists should stop calling it equality for everyone and call it what it is, about women's rights, because otherwise ppl can get confused when they only discuss perceived women's issues.

Inimical and NurseBecky like this.