Multiple part parties

Discussion in 'Other PIMD Discussion' started by livelifetofullest, May 19, 2020.

1. I am new that part of the game can someone explain more. I just had been in one without knowing it even had a choice of parties.

2. Are you asking about the individual parties that have different sections? Or just the different parties in general?

3. I am asking about everything on multi part parties. I just learned it was a thing and no one in my clubs is really helping me with it.

4. I am on the date night quest so it came up.

5. You just hit them like regular parties. I'm not sure what you're wanting to know.

6. The main storyline for parties just requires hunt drops. You can get them by completing premium parties or the POTD.

7. I’m still unsure what you’re referring to by “multiple step parties”...since all parties have multiple steps.

8. Like how “All roads lead to beer” has 2 sections to complete. At least that’s what I thought of.

WhoTfIsWesday likes this.
  9. She's talking about parties with multiple 'pages'.

What concerns you about them? They're basically the same as any other kind of party and are not anything to cause alarm. Just hit them same as the others. You get drops at the end when all pages have been completed.