Pay Attention

Discussion in 'Other PIMD Discussion' started by Trendsetting, May 2, 2020.

1. If you have broken English or you read at a 4th grade reading level... your opinion on any literature is invalid. You can't just something you can't comprehend.

2. Forums isn't your personal trashcan. Take that garbage somewhere else 🌚

3. Good job

Victoria and bloodhoney like this.
  4. I feel like this is directed at someone specific but I can't tell who

Alicia likes this.
  5. Yeah, me neither. 🌝

6. What can you expect from Jaco?

Alicia likes this.
  7. A good job

8. Is my waifu illiterate and I didn't even realize? I've been married to a handicapable person?

9. Yeah, she pulled a sneaky on ya 😏

WhoTfIsWesday likes this.
  10. Sneaky is not a verb. Ya is not a noun!

Get out!

11. Yes, you

12. Judge*

Thanks for correcting the typo my keyboard made, Robert E. Lee

13. No, this is directed at anyone who this describes. If you look around this game, people like that are constantly trying to judge others

14. what up my name's Jared I'm 19 and I never learned how to fucking read

but I don't need a lit degree to see how ignorant this post is

Validation likes this.
  15. I'd just like to remind everyone the Appalachian English is actually more traditional than current English. Our remote location preserved our language.

🙃So you'd better not be talking about my hillbilly speak.

16. English is not everyone's first language. :( I don't think they should be locked out of certain conversations just because their English doesn't meet your standards. Also, as Julie mentioned, there's different English vernacular that have different grammatical words that can appear to be "broken English" to outsiders -- although I'm sure you know that, because you utilize ebonics often.

17. You act like you're the one from Subway

18. Not "my" standards, I mean retards. Retards who comment on shit, but have no idea what the fuck they're even "talking" about.

I can't stand when retards speak on English literature.

What are retards, you might be wondering?

Retards are PIMD players who think they're opinion matters when they lack the IQ to comprehend and make cancerous comments that kill brain cells. These people feel the need to comment just to practice being cancerous.

Stated retards are commonly recognized as those who already negativity on PIMD whilst not comprehending anything.

Example: Whoever came up with prices for bentos, misc and furniture.

SpicyVanilla and Cheeky_Niyla like this.
  19. Give me all your dino, car and gym stats then send it all to my gifts. No need to worry about price

Victoria and Muschi like this.
  20. 😳