[AUCTION] Watcher the Wolf: HIGHEST BIDDER GETS THE PRICE

Discussion in 'Other PIMD Discussion' started by Siopao9, Apr 30, 2020.

1. AUCTION
    WATCHER THE WOLF
    [​IMG]

Selling this cute little fella , the highest bidder who gets the price will receive a free special gift with it.

Hurry up! Bid now

2. There’s a thread for this.

3. auction is different than buy and sell? 😅 Is it bad to let people bid to an item in forum? I will remove it if yes. Thank you

4. I would have it in buy & sell thread and have the bidding take place on your wall, personally.

WhoTfIsWesday, Honor and Day like this.
  5. Okay, But i want to start a different one. Why is this forum even created if i do not have the right to express and sell an item creatively? Unless I am violating some rules.

6. It’s against the forums code of conduct to create duplicate threads. I’d say an auction has the same general purpose as the buying and selling thread.

What Muschi suggested is a good option imo. You can make the same post in the thread linked above.

Muschi likes this.
  7. Yeah, it comes down to an interpretation of the rule and whether an auction would be considered the same as buying/selling, even though it is set up a bit different. I don't personally feel strongly towards one or the other, whether this belongs in the pre-existing thread or whether it can be its own. I was more saying that, if Day is correct in believing it goes in the buy/sell thread, how you could still incorporate your auction idea.

Day likes this.
  8. An auction is still selling something in a way, so I’d say this thread still serves the same purpose as the one mentioned before.

Not that I don’t think people should be able to advertise for auctions, but I could easily see more people doing this purely to advertise outside of the intended thread.

9. I mean, raffles could be considered selling something but I've never seen an issue raised with those having their own separate thread. But I definitely see your side of things, because auctions might be more elusive than raffles for anyone that wants to try find a loophole.

10. Okay then no worries , I already raised my concern in the admin. If It is not allowed then they can remove this thread. Thank you anyways.

11. Yeah I can see that. I just go off of definitions of things 😅 Like purely by definition an auction is a sale, so I therefore put it in that category. Since a raffle is more a chance game or event, whereas an auction is a sale to the highest bidder. Which is essentially what a lot of traders/sellers do anyways.

Muschi likes this.
  12. 50000000000 bentos

WhoTfIsWesday likes this.
  13. UPDATE:

Thank you for all of your concerns but I already got a message from the admin
    "
    Hey Windy. Thanks for
    writing in. I don't believe an
    auction thread is against our
    rules. Sometimes players just
    try to help other players to
    make sure their post will be
    seen by as many players as
    possible. All the best with
    your post! :) "

Hope you let me auction now my item. Thank you.

14. AUCTION STARTS NOW!

15. Fixed.

16. I bid 5 billion bentos

17. Nice , Thank you. Hope you provide with it after the auction ends. Good luck ❤

18. It's cute asf but the stats are low Owo

19. I'm good for it, you can ask anybody

WhoTfIsWesday likes this.