Reaching MISC Stat Cap

Discussion in 'Other PIMD Discussion' started by No, Apr 26, 2020.

1. They still count coz you asked who

2. [​IMG]
    I've never used black market trades, and until recently since I started going on an upgrading spree this year I had well over half my max. I haven't put enormous amounts of money or time into the game either, but I imagined with a lot more of both it wouldn't take long. Though, I was purposely not upgrading for a long time maybe a year? , and there is a heavy emphasis on constantly upgrading in the community.

3. Never. RP noobs aren’t actual people, they’re bots, duh.

4. It’s definitely dependent on the rate you upgrade.

I’m not even at 1/4 of my cap and I buy misc whenever I have the bentos to do so 😂 But even then, I can’t see someone my size or bigger doing it legitimately if they were a pure build.

5. If I didn't invest so heavily in rares, I would probably be close to my misc cap

Alicia, Muschi and Victoria like this.
  6. But you also upgrade slowly 😂

Muschi likes this.
  7. Balanced by not selling cats for items which I would also do if I was upgrading 'faster'

Victoria likes this.
  8. He appears to have a decent tb. I need to work on mine again LOL

9. I mean, I’m just saying that people I know who are larger than me aren’t even close to their cap either 😳 But obviously some people are the exception to the rule. I just feel like the general population of PIMD won’t be able to cap both sides without paying irl currency for the misc.

Alicia likes this.
  10. That’s what I did for BF 😂 My upgrading has slowed a lot for better TB

11. I had a decent TB but some of the tuts got hired from me and during the last like 2 promos I went crazy with exchanging/hiring dormies and my TB ended up getting neglected.... just noticed that it was really bad when I slipped into "Unranked" in the tutor LB 🙃🤣

Alicia and Day like this.
  12. Oh no 😂😂

Mine was definitely horrible for my stats when I went crazy one promo and upgraded too much, so I definitely know the feeling.

Muschi likes this.
  13. Yeah, at least BurgerRP has his value high enough I'm getting max plunder cuz I'm not that out of touch I've let that slack too 🤣 but my tb stats are abyssmal and BurgerRP doesn't help in that department

14. Me with Queens who’s like 4T 💀😂

Gotta love that low stat bonus 😔✊

Muschi likes this.
  15. Tempted to bully him into coding himself to be LCBC so I'm set for liaf

altho then he'll probably be hired way out of my range :( or then maybe i can bully him into dropping stats

The possibilities 😈

Day likes this.
  16. I don't think I have enough tb to start upgrading again. I usually shed tutors leading up to BF.
    Flip tuts for half a year, start letting them go, upgrade before black friday for extra plunder when the event comes.

Victoria and Alicia like this.
  17. Pls tell Queens, Corvid and Barton too 😔✊ I’d be set af.

Muschi likes this.
  18. What, r u too scared to bully them with me?! 💩

Day likes this.
  19. Oh, an invitation 🌝🌝

Muschi likes this.
  20. #UpgradeforMuschi

Day and Muschi like this.