Farm list 3: field hospital

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Kefo, Apr 22, 2020.

1. I've been intending to update the farm list for a while, now, to suit the new format of forums however it is very far away.

With this new hunt, there has been a renewed need for the thread, so I'm releasing this as a work in progress guide.

As a quick and rough guide on how to find an inactive farm for yourself: take your hire value, double it, search for tutors by that price, and look for ones that are the opposite build to you, whose smallest stat (intel or strength) you can hit with your largest stat.

Post below requesting stats, and please contribute any inactive people you find as well.

All the farms I find will be posted in the comments.

2. Great idea, Kefo. 🧑

Shotgun likes this.
  3. Strength builds (In ascending order) between 5kcs and 10mcs.

@_-christian-
    @magicarp2
    @M4GNIFIC3NT
    @Wikipedia
    @DelicatePumpkin
    @CMoney5
    @-Ms_Hokage-
    @lllllHerlllllKinglllll
    @Jew126
    @StessedOut3
    @iEatYourPeachyPeach
    @lIlIlIlSCORPIOlIlIlIl
    @theOneWithAName
    @ph_ericeleazar
    @lIl-kenneth-lIl
    @_iAsh-Skywalker_
    @Arislea
    @F4rtF4c3
    @KEF0
    @iDice---Green--24_7
    @-___Love___-
    @Ishtar
    @keekss
    @Princesshialeah
    @-Osiris7__Doflamingo
    @QCharm
    @CloutHacker
    @PCP_i_am_Papi_Chulo
    @iBumpYourTuts

Copy and paste if no link

4. You can put poppy on your intel list

</3 rip @-PoppySeed-

Kefo likes this.
  5. What way is that a word one

6. Don't fight.
    Make peace.

-_Hope_- and LetsGoBrandon like this.
  7. Pvp is part of the game and some people have it for their quest this hunt. Deal with it. Put a peace tag on if you dont wanna be hit

ZanniCatfisher likes this.
  8. This is super helpful, tysm!

9. Because hitting inactive like it's 6yrs ago teaches anyone about hitting pvp when the account is inactive with little to no misc?

Buwbuw likes this.
  10. You could just state that it doesn't instead of asking a question. The answer is obviously no...

But that isn't the cause of anything. I personally hit an inactive farm when parties are off for extra cash. It increases plunder overall.

Kanudo786 and Muschi like this.
  11. @xGucciBandz is "inactive" and has a shit ton of misc. πŸ™ŠπŸ’• I'm sure there's other inactive accounts out there too that have decent-sized misc; we just need to find them and that's part of the reason Kefo is enlisting our help.

FFS_mysterious_kamiko likes this.
  14. Plz tell me how often you and kefo get through on Gucci and I'll apologize about my first reply

Buwbuw likes this.
  15. I don't hit Gucci. I have active farms.

He's for intels anyway.

16. Apology...? Do you think you said something offensive? 🀭

17. I mean I just used it to get a easy target for my quest. Coz couldnt be fΓΊckd trying to find active players to win 70 hits on that I would land more times then not. Don't care about learn about pvp now. Spent long enuf trying to get people to teach me ages ago n no one wanted to so I just dont care now

18. πŸ˜‚