Fav Avi Fanart

Discussion in 'Fan Creations' started by Phobia, Apr 22, 2020.

1. [​IMG] [​IMG]

Okay so I’ve been having major artblock lately and drawing pimd avatars really help for when i don’t know what to draw so I thought it’d be fun to pick a favorite avatar from each hunt when they come out and draw it 💜
    I’ll be updating this thread every hunt ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ
    also if anyone ever has an avatar from each hunt they really like id be down to draw it! 👀

Bumble, QueenOfSorrows and Day like this.
  2. I definitely feel this 😂 I’ve always loved art, but art blocks can get so discouraging and troublesome to get out of.

I’ve been trying to doodle things every day to make my style more consistent. Do you have personal goals for your art?

Phobia likes this.
  3. definitelyyyy, I had such a bad rut last night where i couldnt draw anything lol

my goal isnt really that big but since im still pretty new to digital art (im a traditional ink and watercolor purist) and now that ive gotten the hang of h o w it works i need to make some brushes that i like, some are too cartoony and bold and im trying to find/make the perfect one atm

4. God I adore watercolor! I was a major fan of copies and colored pencil for ages, but once I got the hang of the paint it did wonders.

I’d like to work with acrylic more, but I’m not great at color mixing.

WhoTfIsWesday likes this.
  5. I had a big acrylic painting i neglected for a long time and i recently finished half of it and now im neglecting the other half lol

also you mentioned about making a consistent style, what kind of style do you do?

6. Idk if you like *other* people's art but have you seen Lora Zombie's stuff? She's a super talented water colorist and I sploosh everytime I see something new by her

Phobia and Day like this.
  7. My interest in art stemmed from graphic novels, so it definitely has a more anime ish feel to it. But eventually I’d like to go more into semi-realism.

Phobia likes this.
  8. The name sounded familiar, so I looked her up.

I’ve seen her pieces before for sure, and I admire the amount of color payoff she gets in paintings. Her manipulation of watercolor as a medium is insane.

9. I’ve never really gotten into the art scene with other people but im googling her as we speak 👀

okay i just checked and their art is amazing wowww !!

WhoTfIsWesday likes this.
  10. I want to see your rendition/interpretation of dignity by the great artist Kirk van Houten. [​IMG]

Phobia likes this.
  11. welp im just here to say imma rooting here for your arts👯🙌
    also, will you try different art styles for each avi or you wanna stay consistent through all the avis you gonna do in the future?

Phobia likes this.
  12. I dont think I have the skills for that, the beautiful composition is just out of my range

Kefo likes this.
  13. (my reply didnt send but its the one above 👆🏼)

14. tyty! im mostly thinking about staying consistent but I might switch things up depending on the avi