Hi Forums πŸ‘‹

Discussion in 'Activities' started by _L3XI_, Apr 12, 2020.

1. Hey Everyone! My friend @Kendall2766 just figured out how to post in forums and said i should do it to. My name is Alexis, Lexi for short! I do raffles and sometimes just give away stuff i dont want. Me and Kendall are in this group chat of we rafflers we know and trust. Not saying that if we dont kniw them then they cant be trusted but just that these are ppl we know for sure are trusted and wont scam you. If you have any questions abt me or abt and rafflers then you can reply and ill reply back soonπŸ’–πŸ˜„

Kendall2766 likes this.
  2. Hello! Happy Easter!

_L3XI_ likes this.
  3. Hey Lexi glad you finally caught up like how long have you been on this app and just found out how to post on forums...jeezπŸ™„πŸ˜œ

_L3XI_ likes this.
  4. Hi Clinton πŸ‘‹ Thx and happy easter 🐣

5. Girl you just found out like 15 min before me. YOU told me abt it and youve been on this app for like 4 monthsπŸ˜πŸ˜–

6. You didnt have to expose me like thtπŸ˜’Like the disrespect i feel rn is so high...it couldve smoked weed smhπŸ˜–πŸ˜΅

_L3XI_ likes this.
  7. Hello!

_L3XI_ likes this.
  8. Hi Muschi!

Muschi likes this.
  9. No support

10. Hello! ✌🏻 welcome to hell πŸ–€

_L3XI_ and Maddi_Matsu like this.
  11. Hi! Welcome πŸ₯³

_L3XI_ likes this.
  12. Hey looks like im in the right placeπŸ˜πŸ™ˆ

13. Hey πŸ‘‹ Thank you for the warm welcom

14. Hihi

_L3XI_ likes this.
  15. Welcome to forums! 🌸🍦

_L3XI_ likes this.
  16. Hello Lexi if you don't I'm calling that! Nice to meet you! I'm Rizky and I like warm hugs!

_L3XI_ likes this.
  17. Heyhey Wednesday

18. Thx for the warm welcome LumeniaπŸ˜‹πŸ™Œ

19. Hi Rizky! And i dont mind you calling me that and i like wamr hugs tooπŸ˜„πŸ™†

20. [​IMG]
    Welcome to the dojo of awesomeness!

Lumenia, _L3XI_, Rizky and 1 other person like this.