Extra Credits

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by Bukk, Apr 10, 2020.

1. :([​IMG] When i try to go to web site to earn extra credits, an error occurs. I do not know what to do. https://hizliresim.com/h0noTW here is the link.

2. When i'm in shop -> earn free extra credits, i dont get the rewards either. I think its just a bug

3. You’ll probably have to contact Tapjoy’s support. I don’t think that’s on ATA’s side, but I could be wrong.

Maddi_Matsu and Muschi like this.
  4. Thank you for replying. Do you know how can i contact with them?🤷🏻‍♀️

5. It is so annoying😢😢

6. Hit the upper right button when you’re on the Offer Wall, then go to FAQ. It’ll send you to their website, which will give you different options to contact Tapjoy.

Maddi_Matsu and Muschi like this.
  7. I
    I’ll try. Thank you🙏🏼🌸

Day likes this.
  8. Good luck!

Maddi_Matsu likes this.
  9. Offers also depend on your device and your region. My rs doesn't get offers as well and Tapjoy told him there was nothing they can do as offers aren't available in his area.

Muschi likes this.
  10. I did it but want give me ecs

11. If you did the offer but dont receive ecs, go to your current offers, there will be a report issue option for you, and you need to send back proof that you have finished the offer

Muschi and Maddi_Matsu like this.
  12. Bad thing is i can see offers but when i try to open them i get this message😢 also I sent an email to them but they did not answer. So it seems impossible🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️

13. May take them a couple business days

Technically a long weekend rn

14. I hope so. Waiting here. 😩🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️