CONTEST The Speedy Word and the Angry Word Contest!

Discussion in 'Contests' started by [ATA]Queens, Mar 25, 2020.

1. I'am spending everyday with my baby bird___they are so cute_πŸ–€πŸ–€they haven’t parents_so I take care them my own away....πŸ˜“πŸ˜“

-PINKY-, Piano and H0TTIE like this.
  2. I think it ends when this hunt ends. It says it ends when β€œthis event finishes the crossing line.” I’m not 100% though but yeah! c:

Piano and Muschi like this.
  3. Some context:

I’m a secondary school teacher who has had to adapt to remote/virtual learning since the lockdown/quarantine started. I wanted to show more or less how I speed through answering emails, checking assignments, clarifying doubts on the phone and via text messages, created videos and voice messages to explain concepts, etc. I opted to show part of what I do using a testing class I created before implementing Google Classroom (and also for privacy I didn’t use an actual class).

I had to speed the video up a bit for time’s sake (original video was more than 2 minutes). It does take a bit of time to adapt to remote/online learning and so I wanted to share a snippet of what that was like from the teacher’s perspective. πŸ˜…

this is my entry:

Gypsie, Cupcakie, Android007 and 3 others like this.
  4. I think it uploaded blurry... But I don't have the patience to find out why and fix it. 🀧 I've done my best!
    Here is an everyday task of mine: speedy crochet! It takes me a few stitches to "warm up" πŸ˜‰ Then I get sooo speedy, that it was followed by "angry" and careful unraveling of stitches to fix an error. I'm a bit of a perfectionist and crochet tends to be exact, so I do actually do that quite a bit.
    Crochet is a great way to practice mindfulness and helps many deal with feelings of anxiety or depression, as it requires you to focus on the the task in your hands: creating each stitch and lots of counting. Many who crochet have reported that it helped reduce their feeling of stress and increased their happiness. It's a small way of feeling a little more in control of something in your life, even when the world feels a little crazy. There are many resources online to learn and lots of free patterns, including the one I'm using in this video.
    Which I would link if I wasn't unsure of the tou position on the matter and not too lazy to look it up. Pm me if you want it I guess.

9, Lumenia and Piano like this.

5. me making my sandwich πŸ€ͺ

-PINKY-, Gypsie and Piano like this.

7. because of the enhanced quarantine I learned how to play ukulele 😍😍 and this is me everyday.. check out mine.. and I also tried to dressep up like my avi too πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

8. An essential worker (aka me) breaking down a speedy pallet πŸ˜‰

Gypsie, Pizza, Kira and 1 other person like this.
  9. 🏁🏁Thanks everyone for entering!!! Hope you enjoyed this speed challenge <3 The contest is now CLOSED! Any entries beyond this point just weren't fast enough this time but you'll have other chances in the future 😁

Winners will be announced soon!

πŸ‘‘

itsmeAG, Auri, Applejack and 5 others like this.
  10. ok

11. How my mailman handle my packages 🌝

12. πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜… my bad fam

13. were the winners ever announced? 🌝

14. Not yet. I’m sure it’ll take them a while to get through the videos and make a choice.

Auri, Kira, [ATA]Queens and 2 others like this.