MARCO Side Story Short Trick

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Winner, Apr 1, 2020.

?

Did you enjoyed it?

1. Yes

27 vote(s)
    30.3%
  2. No

62 vote(s)
    69.7%
  1. Heyy Guys. Whatsup?

Posting new Hackathon for Marco side story. The puzzle is quoted inside quotes for Ex- " Puzzle".

Step 1:
    Focus only on the words like - NOT, ABORT, UNSURE, UNCERTAIN, CANCEL, etc in the whole puzzle. Count those words.

Confused??? How to count??

Here it goes

Example - " Are you sure you are not certain you're not sure you want to continue not not not proceedings to abort installing? "

Here count is 6.

Step 2:
    If the resultant answer is an even number i.e 2,4,6,8,... Then your answer should be YES. So buy a YES from the store.

If the resultant answer is an odd number i.e 1,3,5,7,9,... Then your answer should be NO. So buy a NO from the Store.

Ex- Above we got 6 , which is an even number. So the answer is YES.

Happy Playing.. And get the leaderboard.

2. I’ve actually been using this exact method 😂 But the second I miscounted I just decided to give up.

Maddi_Matsu likes this.
  3. What the hell i am not able to get any message which says abort cancel its pissing me off

4. Not all of the messages say the same thing. This tactic will work on any negative word.
    Ex: Not, Cancel, Uncertain, Abort.

Carrie, Muschi and Maddi_Matsu like this.
  5. M only getting messages like looks like it works😑😑😑

6. That's Good. 😀😀

7. Yes You have to count all negative words.

8. Really can't thank you enough

Hera and Maddi_Matsu like this.
  9. If there’s no negative words the answer would be yes.

10. Thank you so much!

Now..

[​IMG]

11. Good Luck... Try for Leaderboard 1

Rizky likes this.
  12. If your mean that you’re not getting questions then you need to hit twice to get a question

StillYourLola and Muschi like this.
  13. I’m confused. What is this??

14. I had to learn the hard way that the words that didn’t really start the question didn’t matter if there was a “negative” word. For example: I......I.... can’t.... etc etc. there was a prompt that started with I can’t and well I am stupid so I always counted that until I finally scolded my brain and say it’s not part of it

15. are you sure you are not not not uncertain you want to continue cancelling your plan to go ahead installing
    lease help

16. Looks like 5 to me. So the number is uneven and should be No. Might want a 2nd opinion tho

Maddi_Matsu likes this.
  17. I can’t with this what do you even geeeet

18. 👍🏻

19. A sticker but it stops the change of words for you when posting in campus, pub and club chat.

Muschi likes this.