FREE GIVEAWAY

Discussion in 'Activities' started by Raffle10, Mar 28, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Free Giveaway + Raffle

👋Hey everyone! I've been doing giveaways and raffles for a little bit over a year now and thought I do a free giveaway + raffle!😊

✅All you need to do is reply to this thread "Enter" and you're entered! You cannot enter by dming me or walling me, strickly by replying to this thread unless you don't have access.

🏆3 random people will also be selected for a grand prize.

♦️Prizes for everyone else will range from stat items to furniture, bentos, chibis, and shards. Or anything else I have. And no I won't be giving out just walls and 125kcs stats to everyone. Boxes will NOT be given out

🎉The giveaway will end Friday April 3rd and gifts will be given out on Friday through Sunday depending on how many people who enter. 🎉

Please no alts. This is a thank you for everyone who has supported by entering and of my raffles. I've hosted 7 greatly successful raffles some not so successful and and tons of giveaways but I couldn't do it without yall, so thank you! I know there's a lot of people who enter and sometimes over 50! I'm not able to gift everyone so I'm excited to do this and give more!

Disclaimer
    I do not accept bribes or deals of any kind. I will not guarantee any prize to anyone. If you don't enter the giveaway please don't comment unless you're asking a question. This is just for people who's entering or for questions. Most are subject to 1 gift. If you receive shards you are allowed up to but may not receive 10. Anywhere from 3-10 shards. All gifts are random and the account type or stats does depend on what gift(s) you receive. This giveaway is possible thanks to everyone who's entered a raffle or donated. I'll be using things I've gotten from raffles and any axtra I've bought for the giveaway! Any questions or concerns please don't hesitate to ask you can dm me or wall me. I'll also respond here on the forum.

I used giveaway and not raffle first! I know I use it too much!

2. ENTER 💗

3. Enter ❤️

4. Enter!🥀😁

5. ENTER🌚

6. Enter

7. Disqualified...!!! And all those others the used emojis in there post... it said post “enter” nothing else k

Asocial and Torii like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.