Post your confessions.

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Zault, Mar 13, 2020.

1. When it's late at night and I want to brush my teeth, I use my manual toothbrush because I'm worried that my 60yr old neighbour will think I'm being inappropriate if she hears my electric one.

Your turn.

_Pristine_ and Selune like this.
  2. When I'm being inappropriate and my roommate decides to come home, I take my vibrator into the shower where she can't hear.

Maybe turn on the shower and your neighbor won't hear the toothbrush.

PoolNoodle, Victoria and Zault like this.
  3. How loud is your electric toothbrush and how close does your neighbor live?

4. I think I’ll keep my confessions to myself

5. who cares what your neighbor thinks, live your life man

6. That bad, huh? Who did the qt Maddi murder

Victoria and Maddi_Matsu like this.
  7. Lol no, no murders (yet). I just think my “confessions” would probably be too innocent

WhoTfIsWesday likes this.
  8. "I leave the lights on when I leave my home instead of saving electricity"

Sansa and Victoria like this.
  9. Inside his walls ig

Muschi likes this.
  10. Most people do that to fool burglars into thinking someone is home

WhoTfIsWesday likes this.
  11. Before I start an argument I will pick a random word and get them to say it and once I've accomplished that I just leave and move on to the next person.

For example I'll pick the word "glove" and I'll start an argument about something random like the best engine for a sports car and just keep it going until I steer the argument off course enough to where they mention "glove" without me hinting at it or mentioning it. Sometimes it takes a few minutes or a few days, I think the longest I've gone was like 2 months until they typed the word I picked and I just stopped replying and moved on to the next person and picked a new word

12. im an assclapaholic

13. None of my friends do. I do it so my cat isn't sad sitting there in the dark.

Victoria and Maddi_Matsu like this.
  14. This too, very important

15. I accidentally saw my friend naked.

16. 🤔 that's a good idea.... Actually... Wow.

17. 🥺 Poor kitty, have you ever thought you should get another?!

18. Sometimes I feel like I can hear random people’s thoughts so if they make eye contact I tell them what I hear. When they give me that wtf look... I tell them that it was just a good guess. I rarely wait around to see if I was correct or not. I like leaving some mysteries unsolved.

Sansa and Victoria like this.
  19. oh what a friendly person

20. I used to consider it but she hates other cats.

Maddi_Matsu likes this.