LIMITED-TIME CONTENT Muscle March! πŸ’ͺ🏼😎πŸ”₯

Discussion in 'Events' started by ATAClaptrap, Mar 1, 2020.

1. Wasted spinner token for nothing πŸ˜‚

2. Smh what are you smoking ata πŸ’€πŸ’€πŸ’€

3. ATA I am very disapointed that the monthly avis are not avalable on the spinner or in the spinner box.

Monthly spinner avis were a lot of fun and part of the reason people looked forward to monthly changeovers. They are why people save up all their spins.

Changing a free chance item into a purchase only exclusive is incredibly disheartening to see and only shows how greedy you are getting.

Its bad enough you took away the hypnocat from the main story last tier reward.

The dropping cats xc event was obviously premeditated so people could not save their cats for the reward and instead have to purchase ec to place.

But now the free to play people no longer have the chance to buy the monthly avis NOR do the people who have been saving their ec since these are now only purchasable by cash.

I hope you listen to your playerbase and stop making changes we have not been asking for.

4. Damn, It’s no wonder so many people quit the game after the first day.
    You guys are seriously just coming off as money hungry and it’s like you do t care about your free to play players at all?

5. So do we all agree to not spend any money this month or..?

6. That was the first thing i noticed... not impressed

7. Tbh those Avis aren’t worth THB299-1,800 let alone getting them for free through timer box

8. none of your recent changes has been good ATA. zero. nada 🀑

9. HAVE YOU GUYS LOST YOUR MIND?
    Why would I wanna spend SGD$88 for a 60/60 when i can get 13 kitties for the price of that. Change your game plan or you gonna see an uproar tbh.

10. LMAOO hold up. What is the point of the spinner timer box if you don’t put the avatars in the box?? Just put the spinner items on the spinner and skip the box.

11. $60 for an avi, stop it rn

12. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
    No thank you.

I liked this game better when the purchases you made felt like a good deal, and not like you were being totally ripped off.

KangaREW65, Intensive, Azure and 56 others like this.
  13. Not cool, ATA. Won't be spending any money this month

14. Y'all really are trying to drive people away from this game. That's cool. The avis are hideous anyway

15. o_O are you guys struggling to pay rent or something?

16. I was actually looking forward to this month's new spinner items and avis. Sad to say I'm disappointed. You guys take away our chance to get free avis at the spinner. Even the hunt avis, we usually get the avis at 6k drops, but now you guys made it to 16k? πŸ˜’ guess I need to rest again for years until this game gets better. πŸ€·β€β™€οΈ

17. Y’all gonna lose a lot of money this March. Those avi prices are ridiculous.

18. ata you know you effd up when ppl who spend real money here are pissed 🀑