CONTEST Mas Appeal - Carnival Costume Contest!

Discussion in 'Contests' started by [ATA]Queens, Feb 18, 2020.

1. Hey bbs! To kick off this carnival something fierce, we're holding a Trinidad and Tobago Carnival Costume Contest celebrating our latest event, Mas Appeal

[​IMG]

How to Enter:

Dress as your favourite Mas Appeal avi OR Trinidad and Tobago Carnival costume.
    Not gonna lie...there might be extra points for feathers.

UPDATE: as is standard, please include a handwritten ign note with your entry. If you have already entered, please submit a photo of you and your note so we can verify your entry is you! <3

Keep in mind
    : as some players have already figured out, the contest does not require a full body costume. Also, we encourage everyone to have fun by entering a costume they feel comfortable wearing (while also sticking to one that doesn't violate our Terms of Use). Don't forget! You can even enter as one of the avis wearing more typical clothing 😊

Good luck!!

What prize can you win?

3 fab winners will receive PIMDCrates! How many you say? You'l have to win to find out...πŸ‘€

[​IMG]
    Hurry up though! Contest ends when the event is over!

πŸ‘‘

#1 [ATA]Queens, Feb 18, 2020
    Last edited: Feb 22, 2020
  2. I'm the first i guessπŸ™ˆπŸŒšπŸŒΉπŸ’•

3. If I dress as big bird, does it count? It has feathers.

Ster_Fry likes this.
  4. Fair question but no! Fall in with the parade and dress for the occasion πŸ’… 😘

xEmoKingAndy, pesos and Muschi like this.
  5. How do you submit a picture

6. Sweet, I love costume contests
    I'm just gonna wear the pizza kini inside out and get some white feathers

7. I for one, would love to see that.

8. Follow this tutorial!

9. This is hard πŸ€¦πŸ½β€β™€οΈ

10. Do we have to dress up or can we create an aci

11. Do we have to dress up or can we create an avi

12. I guess it didnt said that whole body costume is needed so ...
    [​IMG]
    I guess I have to try hihi ✨
    [​IMG]

13. Oof, they forgot the hand written ign rule

Prim, -Stella-5, Volkor and 2 others like this.
  14. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ only if i kept my dam mask from last year from the music festival i went too

15. Soooo.... When you type "Trinidad and Tobago Carnival costume" into Google for ideas because you have no idea what it is, you get nothing but lingerie covered in feathers. Now don't get me wrong, they are v pretty, but why, why in the world, would I want to post a picture of myself in any of those costumes in these forums?? 🌚

This contest seems... Well a little creepy.

I'm brain storming ways of making a costume that isn't almost totally nude, but well, that seems like the point almost to me.

Am I missing something? Can anyone who knows more about this festival give me ideas for costumes that aren't totally revealing?

16. That isn't even remotely similar to a costume ;_;

17. I don’t think you necessarily have to be in lingerie etc, some of the people in the carnivals also wear body suits/dresses or just plain clothes.
    As long as it’s Colorful, vibrant, β€œFeathery” & with a β€œwow factor.” You should be good:)

Victoria likes this.
  18. Mmmm idk if I'll try 😩

19. Idk if it's the odd timing during a small hunt, but they might not get the contestants