EVENT Getting to Know You

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by ATAClaptrap, Feb 4, 2020.

1. Break my heart first pls

Bagu and Sock like this.
  2. ...so where do I get the tarot decks? I played the game 3 months ago and got cards, but didn't buy the addl story...but I did trade for a KIRANS TAROT DECK... when I try to hit the tarot dealer i get loser and i need tarot decks... help😭😭😭😭😭😭

EmmaStark likes this.
  3. You need to get a different kind of tarot deck now, from parties.

4. These have nothing to do with the Kiran story pass.

Collect tarot cards by completing POTD, PPOTD, invite parties, Cat Cafe, or PPA like a regular side story drop. THEN hit The Tarot Dealer.

IntelligentZombie likes this.
  5. What are the different types of compatibility you can get ?

6. I get a message saying the user dont exist. I have it spelled exactly how they have it I even copied and pasted the name. And it still pops up. Help

7. Is there a compatibilty guide for the rs bonus? Like what’s the percentage with regarding emojis?

8. Compatibility guide? πŸ₯ΊπŸ’•

9. I am still confused on the tarot dealer. I know if you hit you get the crystals but is there a certain limit of times you can hit or what??

HaBaek, itsclara and Alma419 like this.
  10. Is anyone else having a glitch with extra c’s right now ?

Amelia likes this.
  11. It only seems to work once. Deck doesnt go down crystals do not go up.

HaBaek likes this.
  12. So is β€œPerfect Match” only when you and your Rs get πŸ’˜πŸ’˜ for each other or πŸ˜˜πŸ’˜?

itsclara likes this.
  13. Deck doesn't go down at all, you can only hit after you've gotten more decks after your last hit. It's confusing, but yeah.

14. If it says me and my rs aren’t compatible does it interfere with the hunt?

90sL0V3 likes this.
  15. I’m dead looking for these DAMN FEATHERS!! πŸ˜­πŸ¦šπŸ’˜ Call me w.e. This is my last try (for today) ! Buying feathers in bulk! ☠️H.E.L.P. ☠️

16. Screw this hunt. I have two kids that are in school. I'm in college and I'm taking care of my grandfather full time. I'm a loyal member but this is FREAKING RIDICULOUS ATA. I won't be on until end of hunt. Y'all are screwing up left and right. I'm changing my rating to zero stars. I'll come back when you stop being idiots that want freaking money πŸ–•πŸ»

17. Perfect match is πŸ’˜πŸ’˜πŸ’˜ both ways.

18. This is literally every hunt, except the rs leaderboard, the ec parties, and the tarot dealer. Two of which are optional, and the third just being a simple hit occasionally (doesn't even take away strength and intel).

Alsooo, you do realise those things are only for this hunt? πŸ™Š

BenSolo, Vo, Muschi and 4 others like this.
  19. So once you find your perfect match should you stick to that person? Or find other perfect matches

Gretta likes this.
  20. What is the purpose of RS test?