️ [GUIDE] Main Thread - Furniture Prices + Questions ️

Discussion in 'Guides' started by Hexakosioihexekontahexaphobia, May 28, 2018.

1. 16-17 🍱 on the 999, and probably a bento for the rug.

3-5 🍱

MiYong likes this.
  2. Price check for Twiga & The Apothecary (Middle shelf). Thank you..

3. The goat is a 499 not a 999 and it goes for 3-7 bento based on sellers preference. 3 is recycle price. 4 is a deal and 5-7 is most common

4. Oops they asked for the 999 for ravenghast. I just assumed they had the wrong name 😂

5. Shelf items range from 8-12c typically

6. price check for level 1 artists comfort 999?

NightGlow likes this.
  7. 14-16 🍱

8. Im looking to buy the ravenghast 999 anyone selling for a decent price please wall me. Its the last piece i need for my dorm

9. Hi! Could I have a price check on STELLARAMA level 5top shelf item as well as STELLARAMA level 3 rug? Thank you!

10. Link

Leveled items are base price plus the cost to upgrade. For higher level furniture, assume that the recycled furniture was bought at recycle price.

The shelf is 8-10c at level 1, and the rug would probably be around a bento at level 1.

11. Price check on hologlamour bed

12. Hmm, Price check on Flock of Dragons ? I think it was EC19. Thank you so much !!💞

13. Price check for regala 999 please. Tysm ♥️

14. Also price check with Tea Amoung Roses shelf ? 49EC.

15. Price check on black magic furniture. Whole dorm apart from 999

16. Price check on level 1 ravenghast desk please?

17. stella is worth less than normal for the level as it always came at least at level 3. Furthermore, a lot of people opened boxes as they could sell it for more as it was pre leveled. So you will get prices slightly higher than level 1 atm unless it is the 499/999 basically. For unicorn geode it is worse at it was less sought after. You will probably get around 1b and 5-10c for the rug with luck and 10c maybe 15c for shelf.

brittany_hey likes this.
  18. Thank you! I did get 10c for the rug! Really appreciate the help!