January Raffle

Discussion in 'Activities' started by skyler61, Jan 13, 2020.

1. ❗Hello, I Will Be Doing A Monthly Raffles Throughout 2020 If This One Goes Well❗

❗How To Enter❗
    🖤Add Me As A Friend And Enter With One Of The Following Items🖤
    Chibis=1 entry
    🧱Wallpaper/Floor= 3 entries
    🛏Bed/Sofa= 300 Entries
    🍱Bento= 150 Entries Each
    Chair= 10 entries
    Stat Item (1mil)= 70
    Stat item(2.5mil)=140
    Stat item(4mil)=280
    ❗❗More Information On My Wall❗❗
    🎁PRIZES WILL BE GIVEN FEBRUARY 1ST🎁

2. What’s the prize? (There’s no info on your wall)

QueenOfSorrows likes this.
  3. It was furni and stats and such. But everything was deleted 🤔

4. Sounds like a scam

5. Also, you said no random adds or blocked in your status... so how are we supposed to add you to enter? Genuinely curious.

Rae_Rae97 and Maddi_Matsu like this.
  6. *blindly gives your month-old alt all my items*

Hag, QueenOfSorrows and Maddi_Matsu like this.
  7. *blindly hands you my entire club* did I win the raffle?

Rae_Rae97 likes this.
  8. Yea my apologies i hadnt realized i hadnt posted them here and i promise its not a scam ive had many people you can speak to about my raffles i will post the winns below

9. It says random. You wall me that you would like to enter or comment on here. Not hard

10. Not a scam but if you believe it is you can speak to the winners of my other raffles or just not enter

11. This isnt my alt it is my main account my rs is my alt and i let me sister use that account

12. ❗APOLOGIES FOR NOT POSTING WINNINGS SOONER. I AM IN MIDDLE OF EXAM WEEK THINGS HAVE BEEN HECTIC❗

1st place: Bed And Shelf Items OR Free 100 entries in Next Raffle And Stat Item Of Choice.
    2nd place: Chair And Wall Item OR Free 50 entries in next raffle

13. Lies. There is nothing of value on this one month old alt account. You want people to give you their bentos so you can raffle off a chibi?

14. smells like bitch in here

15. So a wet dog then?

16. For 1 thing the Items ENTERED INTO THE RAFFLE Are The Prizes! You need to ask questions before assuming now get off my raffle with yo negative self

17. Write a better explanation when detailing your intentions and maybe I wouldn't have to assume 🤷‍♀️ you're still an alt

Maddi_Matsu likes this.
  18. No im literally not this is my only account