Rococo/Late Baroque Themed Hunt? ๐Ÿค”

Discussion in 'Other PIMD Discussion' started by BlackCatSociety, Jan 14, 2020.

?

Good Idea?

1. Yes

92.9%
  2. No

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Maybe ๐Ÿค”

7.1%
  1. I think it would be a great idea to have a hunt themed after the rococo art movement! hunts recently have been.... lacking style, to say the least. rococo is a beautiful, creative, and unique movement of art, with possibilities for a gorgeous room/furni AND beautiful avis (rococo fashion was the bomb). i know we have done royalty themed hunts but this is something entirely different, with room for lots of creativity and amazing collectible furni, avis, and stat items! i think it would be great ๐Ÿ˜Š

2. I love baroque paintings. I'm obsessed with the modern baroque/romanticism artist Roberto Ferri's works.

BlackCatSociety likes this.
  3. Can you provide visual examples?

Kefo likes this.
  4. Also keeping in mind, i would be very willing to create sketches of the ideas if the design team/creators were to seriously consider making this a hunt! Anything to make this idea come to live i'd be willing to help with ๐Ÿ˜Š

Muschi likes this.
  5. I love rococo and baroque ๐Ÿ˜ This would be an awesome hunt

Muschi and BlackCatSociety like this.
  6. OPโ€™s Photos

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

7. I feel like if the devs ever did make a hunt like this itโ€™d be along the lines of something French related, which @Victoria had some what tried to make a thing awhile ago. (I think it was more about the potential for French bread misc tho)

Victoria likes this.
  8. I feel like if Victoria wanted anything French, it would be wine not bread tho

Muschi and Victoria like this.
  9. Idk, I just remember making a โ€œI couldโ€™ve dropped my croissantโ€ vine reference

10. French bread, wines, I'm big fans of both. I would support either with equal enthusiasm tbh. They would fit nicely into a rococo themed hunt too ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‚

11. I like this idea

BlackCatSociety likes this.
  12. Cafe au lait is like a light version of this. Not quite as ornate. This could be nice.

They could also make a hunt based on the palace of versailles.

Muschi, Victoria and BlackCatSociety like this.
  13. the rococo art movement originated in paris and then spread throughout france in the early 18th century, so you're basically hitting the nail on the head here ๐Ÿ˜† french bread and wine and anything else would fit in perfectly with this hunt!

Victoria likes this.
  14. the ornateness of the rococo movement is exactly what i am looking for in a hunt like this, dulling it down would make it not rococo! the little details all coming together to make something big and beautiful is what makes rococo so magical ๐Ÿคฉ

Victoria likes this.
  15. i wish i could pin posts ๐Ÿ˜ thank you for this, i don't know how to post photos properly

16. Hereโ€™s a link to a guide that can explain it to you