🌺 Midsummer Nights Dream 🌺

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Gatita14, Jan 15, 2020.

1. 🌺 ᗰIᗪᔕᑌᗰᗰEᖇ ᑎIGᕼTᔕ ᗪOᖇᗰ ᖇᗩᖴᖴᒪE 🌺

ʜᴇʟʟᴏ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏᴏɴᴇ!? sᴏ, sᴇᴄᴏɴᴅ ᴅᴏʀᴍ ɪs ʜᴇʀᴇ. ᴡɪᴛʜ sᴜᴍᴍᴇʀ ᴄᴏᴍɪɴɢ ᴜᴘ ɪ ᴡᴀɴᴛᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ɢɪᴠᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍ ᴛᴏ sᴏᴍᴇ ᴄʀᴀᴢʏ ʟᴏᴠᴇʀs 😏😉 (ɪ ʏᴏᴜ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ᴛʜᴇ sᴛᴏʀʏ ʏᴏᴜ’ʟʟ ɢᴇᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ᴊᴏᴋᴇ ʟᴏʟ)
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

? ᖇᑌᒪEᔕ ?

𝟣) ᴛʜɪs ʀᴀғғʟᴇ sᴛᴀʀᴛs ᴛᴏᴅᴀʏ ᴊᴀɴᴜᴀʀʏ 𝟣𝟧 ᴀɴᴅ ᴇɴᴅs ᴏɴ ғᴇʙʀᴜᴀʀʏ 𝟣sᴛ ᴀᴛ ᴘᴀʀᴛʏ ᴄʜᴀɴɢᴇᴏᴠᴇʀ.
    𝟤) ᴡɪʟʟ ʙᴇ 𝟥 ʜᴀᴘᴘʏ ᴡɪɴɴᴇʀs.
    𝟥) ᴡɪɴɴᴇʀs ᴡɪʟʟ ʙᴇ ᴘɪᴄᴋᴇᴅ ʙʏ ᴀ ʀᴀɴᴅᴏᴍ ɴᴜᴍʙᴇʀ ɢᴇɴᴇʀᴀᴛᴏʀ ᴀɴᴅ ᴀʟʟ ᴛʜᴇ ss ᴡɪʟʟ ʙᴇ ᴘᴏsᴛᴇᴅ ʜᴇʀᴇ 𝟣 ʜᴏᴜʀ ᴀғᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜᴇ ʀᴀғғʟᴇ ɪs ᴏᴠᴇʀ.
    𝟦) ᴜɴʟɪᴍɪᴛᴇᴅ ᴇɴᴛʀɪᴇs ᴀʀᴇ ᴀʟʟᴏᴡᴇᴅ, ᴀɴᴅ ᴛᴏ ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ᴛʜɪs ᴀғғᴏʀᴅᴀʙʟᴇ ғᴏʀ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏᴏɴᴇ ɪ ᴘᴜᴛ ᴀ ʟᴏᴛ ᴏғ ᴏᴘᴛɪᴏɴs ғᴏʀ ʏ'ᴀʟʟ ᴛᴏ ᴘᴀʀᴛɪᴄɪᴘᴀᴛᴇ

ᕼOᗯ TO EᑎTEᖇ TᕼE ᖇᗩᖴᖴᒪE?

sɪᴍᴘʟᴇ, ᴊᴜsᴛ sᴇɴᴅ ᴀɴʏ ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇ ɪᴛᴇᴍs ʟɪsᴛᴇᴅ ʙᴇʟᴏᴡ ᴀs ᴀ ɢɪғᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴍᴇ ( ᴏʜsᴏᴋɪᴛᴛʏʟɪᴄɪᴏᴜs ) ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴛʜᴇ ᴛᴇxᴛ " ʀᴀғғʟᴇ" ɪɴsɪᴅᴇ ᴏғ ɪᴛ.*
    [​IMG]
    * ɴᴏ ʀᴇғᴜɴᴅs

ᗪETᗩIᒪᔕ Oᖴ ᗪOᖇᗰ:
    ᴛʜᴇ ғᴜʟʟ ᴅᴏʀᴍ ɪs ᴄᴏᴍᴘʟᴇᴛᴇʟʏ ғʀᴏᴍ ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴜᴅᴅʏ ʙᴏxᴇs ᴀɴᴅ ɪs ɪɴᴄʟᴜᴅᴇᴅ ᴡɪᴛʜ ʙᴏᴛʜ ᴛʜᴇ ʟᴏsᴛ ᴍɪᴅsᴜᴍᴍᴇʀ ʙᴏᴏᴋᴄᴀsᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ᴏɴᴇ ɪ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛ ᴍᴀᴛᴄʜᴇᴅ.

🌺 ᑭᖇIᘔEᔕ! 🌺

ᖴIᖇᔕT ᑭᒪᗩᑕE ɢᴇᴛs ᴇᴠᴇʀʏᴛʜɪɴɢ ɪɴ ᴍʏ ᴅᴏʀᴍ!

ᔕEᑕOᑎᗪ ᑭᒪᗩᑕE ɢᴇᴛs ‘ᴀs ɪғ’ ʙᴇᴅ, ʀᴜɢ, ᴀɴᴅ ᴅᴇsᴋ

TᕼIᖇᗪ ᑭᒪᗩᑕE ɢᴇᴛs 𝟧 ᴘɪᴇᴄᴇs ᴏғ ғᴜʀɴɪᴛᴜʀᴇ ғʀᴏᴍ ᴄᴜʀʀᴇɴᴛ ʜᴜɴᴛ
    (ᴡᴀʟʟ, ғʟᴏᴏʀ, ᴘᴏsᴛᴇʀ, ʟᴀᴍᴘ, ᴀʙᴏᴠᴇ ᴅᴇsᴋ)

ɪғ ʏᴏᴜ sᴛɪʟʟ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴀɴʏ ᴄᴏɴᴄᴇʀɴ ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ ᴛʜɪs ʀᴀғғʟᴇ, ғᴇᴇʟ ғʀᴇᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴡᴀʟʟ ᴍᴇ ᴏʀ ᴊᴜsᴛ ᴄᴏᴍᴍᴇɴᴛ ʜᴇʀᴇ.

ɢᴏᴏᴅ ʟᴜᴄᴋ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏᴏɴᴇ! ??

Mrs-Indi and Miss_Elena like this.
  2. 2 things

1) Summer is ~5 monthes away
    2) Why is this in the guide section?

3. 1) The set it’s self is called “Midsummer Nocturne”
    2) It is summer in the other half of the world

Miss_Elena, Muschi and WhoTfIsWesday like this.
  4. Ok yea it’s summer but OP said “since summer is coming up”

5. Maybe it’s not considered summer for them yet you don’t know

6. Cute giveaway ty 💕

7. It pains my heart to say but there is only one week left to enter my completed dorm raffle for the Midsummer Nights Dream dorm. Enter now and hope for the best. Always wanna have the romance room for when does arrive ❤️

Maddi_Matsu and Pahuj like this.
  8. Enter 😂 sorry if I threw in some random crap

9. Omg 😱 Almost 48 Hours until the Dorm Raffle is Over!!! Enter Now to Win this Lovely Summer Nights Dorm and Gift Your Lover something sweet to say I love you 😘💕❤️

10. OMG 😱 It’s the LAST 24 Hours Until my completed Dorm Raffle is Over 😭😭😭. Hurry & Act Now Because turnover tomorrow I will be closing the gifting and finding a WINNER. Don’t you wanna gift your lover a special dorm 😏😉.

11. 😭😭😭😭😭 So Sad 😞 This is the Last Hour Before the Midsummer Nights Dream Dorm Raffle Is Over. This was one of the few first dorms I have ever completed and I hate to see it go. I Want to Say a quick thank you (next 😋) to everyone who has participated. Again LAST HOUR BEFORE ITS OVER

12. Omg you guys idk what is going on with the app Imgur but I can’t upload my video and get the link to copy it. But I did the generator and have the video and here are the winner

1st place - Ket
    2nd place - ElenaLovelost
    3rd place - Zack9

I will be contacting all winners now and they have 5 hours to respond and accept there prizes. I’ll also be working on uploading the video but first gotta see what’s up with the app. Thank you all again and hope to see you soon at my next raffle

Ket likes this.
  13. Thank you for hosting I’m so happy ♥️

Baphomet likes this.
  14. https://imgur.com/a/UIm8JRL

for some reason the app Imgur wasn’t working earlier and I couldn’t get a link to share when you all. Finally it worked and here’s the video. All Winners accepted there gifts and I am happy to say this dorm raffle is officially closed. Have a nice weekend everyone!

Ket likes this.
  15. Well first off you’re using the wrong link and secondly you can’t post videos using Imgur because forums doesn’t recognize it as a media source for videos.

Ket likes this.