That's Not MeπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Discussion in 'Other PIMD Discussion' started by Trendsetting, Jan 10, 2020.

1. I just wanted to enlighten you people about a disturbing fact...

The "Jaco" you see on Line, isn't me. I look NOTHING like him. LMFAO. So I've got a few people using my typo "Jaco" on here nowπŸ˜‚ or imitating one of my igns. These people aren't meπŸ’€πŸ’€

If you thought that was me, slap yourselfπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

These people are two totally different people. Neither one of them is in association with me. If the person doesn't look "pretty" like these mean ass, pride harmful females call me, then it's not me. And btw... y'all finna stop describing me as "pretty" and "beautiful." I'm a man for fuck's sake!

Seriously though... DO NOT assume somebody is me just cause they imitate my typo or ign. I'm the OG.

Also... can I just jokingly state that... if you don't get a female boner when you see the person it's not me?πŸ’€ pause, but that's hilariousπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Naw, but seriously, if you wanted to see me, you could just ask. The "Jaco" in Catsanova isn't me. That's who y'all confusing me with.

Also, my pp small small... so if you can see it... without a microscope... then it ISN'T mineπŸ’€

TLDR: Catsanova "Jaco" isn't me. That's the one you see on Line. I don't look like that. Don't get us confused. Instead call me any random ghetto name like JamaalπŸ˜‚

Lumenia and WhoTfIsWesday like this.
  2. Jamaal, you so beautiful and pretty

3. Is this... sexual harassment?

4. Yes and you love it

5. Be gentle