Bulk Furniture Thread

Discussion in 'Other PIMD Discussion' started by Trendsetting, Jan 7, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. If you are selling in bulk, post here. It's less clustered.

I'm buying plants, chairs, shelves, bed side tables, above plant, above bed, beds, desks, 499s and 999s in bulk. Add me.

2. LeeJarrett and Muschi like this.
  3. You and Pride are annoying.

I don't care.

No one cares.

When you post remedial, redundant comments on threads that people make looking to expeditiously complete a task... you make an ass out of yourself. Not only do you make an ass out of yourself, but you also exhibit your desperation for attention, even if it's negative attention. What you're showing is a very toxic trait.

Either help or don't comment at all.

Comments like those are why people avoid forums. It's just a bunch of toxic, repetitive people wasting their time with useless comments.

You're not helpful at all and in fact, you're off topic, attempting to derail my thread due to the fact that everything you've commented is utterly useless and not even remotely helpful. If you seen negative attention for validation, please do it elsewhere. I've got to buy stuff for an alt because I'm dealing with a horny predator who won't take no for an answer.

Also, I'm BUYING in bulk, fyi.

Please do not twist this as me trying to belittle you or diss you. I don't have the patience to waste. I'm putting together a compilation.

4. I-

LeeJarrett and Hera like this.
  5. Eesh I’m just looking for purple lamps

6. There's a thread for this, dingus.

Ur Jaco. You should know better.

LeeJarrett likes this.
  7. Please refrain me using anti 180 degree motives against me.

8. What does that mean?

9. LOL WHAT op went off coz nobody wants to use her thread 😂😂😂

10. No. I'm tired of you tryna emasculate me Skylar. My pp 2cm BUT you WILL RESPECT IT'S PRESENCE

11. It's a typo.

"Please refrain from using anti 180 motives against me."

In simpler terms, "please remove yourself from my thread if you're going to bash me with heterophobic nonsense."

You may be cautious as to why I don't want to deal with heterophobic people.

Simple. Two reasons. What happened in the U.K. and what's currently going on with a LGBTQ predator whom I keep rejecting, but he won't take no for an answer.

12. What happened in the UK?

13. Calling people dingus is heterophobic?

Muschi likes this.
  14. You kissing ass for pussy you'll never get while putting attempting to belittle someone who isn't being detrimental to anyone is heterophobic.

I'm doing something 180 degrees, looking ahead. What you're doing is the complete opposite.

It's 2020. You should better yourself especially since your country is in a time of need. Make some donations to the organizations helping with the fire instead of worrying about another male on a game... over some pussy... you'll... never... get.

Again, not trying to put you down or anything, just low on patience

15. You're like Freud with the pussies and dicks, except you encode everything with heterosexuality and homosexuality.

It's cute but really makes no sense to anyone but insecure you.

You said "it's 2020". That's so anti 180°

And how do you say I'm anti-straight twice, then say I want pussy twice. Your head's stretched from that suppressed thirst. The first step is acceptance.

Muschi likes this.
  16. Freud was a smart man, if you're referencing the late "genius." It's not more so that I encode anything, it's just with the abundant lack of heterosexuality on this game and in positions of power, I understand that we are the underdogs. I used to get silenced for straight, non sexual posts when certain anti straight people lurked in pub.

I'm not insecure. None of you people have the right to talk about or put down anyone. Especially not you. Don't force your lack of confidence onto me as it will be rejected.

I see you didn't read my "dystonic" thread, even though you posted on it. That'd explain why you've confused yourself.

Also, you accusing me of have suppressed thirst when everyone knows you keep of file of girl's explicit pictures and videos on your phone... AND they're all from PIMD😂😂😂 I hate to use this word, cause most people literally misuse it in every arguement, but you're a clown.

Go donate to the people cleaning up after the fires. Millions of Animals have died in your country but you're more concerned about a male on a game over some pussy you'll never see, nor touch. The people talking shit about her anonymously have a better chance than you do🤭😂😂

Thank you for always making a fool out of yoursslf... like always, Kefo.

17. Jesus 😂

Muschi likes this.
  18. So many hard feelings, Y'all should fuck it out

Muschi likes this.
  19. Ah... I'm gonna go ahead and lock this thread for going off topic and because there is a buying/selling furniture thread already. Making it in bulk doesn't make much difference imo.

I wish thee patience and good swerving abilities when it comes to the thirsties of PiMD and making one appearance in Campus/Pub. 💚

Muschi likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.