Big Bully KylieJenn

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by No_Internet_Connection, Jan 7, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. There's a player named KylieJenn who is continuously stealing tuts of about 5-6 people at the moment and she doesn't refrain fromthisf whwn asked not to hire back. She also uses abusive language against these 5-6 people and you can see from her status msg wheew she has written CAMPUS BULLY. She's been hit, reported, thrown out of her previous club and she's now found an sfw friendly club. This has been going on for about a week and there's no stopping her. She has been reported about a 100 times but ATA does nothing. Can you fellow players help us people and maybe teach her a lesson?

KylieJenn likes this.
  2. I’d say you should try talking to support via help ticket, or referring a mod towards your issue.

Also the “tut stealing” is something that happens in the game. It’s not really a form of bullying.

3. I know tut stealing is not bullying. But her language and behaviour has made me post this. I'll attach the ss below

4. I am unable to attach rhe ss. Can you guide me on how to do it?

5. Tutor “stealing” is part of the game

6. [​IMG]

KylieJenn likes this.
  7. [​IMG]

KylieJenn likes this.
  8. [​IMG]

KylieJenn likes this.
  9. [​IMG]

KylieJenn likes this.
  10. Check the ss I have posted from convo with her. Do you think itsi a decent conduct?

11. It might not be, but like I said in pms you’ll need to send the ss to support if anything.

But also, ATA does not moderate public channels, so keep that in mind.

KylieJenn, Alicia and Maddi_Matsu like this.
  12. I dont think you're supposed to post ss pics on forum🙈🙈
    I understand your frustration but you should send in a help ticket, and I hope you wont meet any other rude people which ruin the game for you😔😢

13. Your dead granny!!!!!!!!!!!!

KylieJenn likes this.
  14. Post ss of PMs is against the rules

If she is bullying you in PMs simply unadd her and block her. Private chats are not moderated.

15. PMs are unmonitored so they can say what they want to you and get away with it. However you can’t get away with posting screenshots of dms to forums for it breaks ToU

16. All ata will say if you ask them is to block her. So just do that if it bother you that much

17. Well.. what can you say.. it’s Kylie Jenner!!!! Girl is just in RP character 🌚😂

18. I need to support this person

Also, man the fuck up

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.