Travel Thread

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by MrClaus, Jan 4, 2020.

1. Is there a travel thread? It would be cool to see where everyone has goneπŸ˜„

Rizky likes this.
  2. I don't recall any.

I haven't ever travelled anywhere particularly exciting myself.

Rizky likes this.
  3. Whats the code to post pics?

4. You click the picture icon in the top tool bar by a smiley face, paste the url, and done

MrClaus likes this.
  5. [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    3 pics I took in Antarctica πŸ€—

Merlin, blehbloh, Lumenia and 6 others like this.
  6. Cute idea

MrClaus likes this.
  7. [​IMG]
    Iguazu Falls, Brazil
    [​IMG]
    Penguin Boi
    [​IMG]
    Ushuaia, Argentina

blehbloh, Lumenia, Rizky and 2 others like this.
  8. [​IMG]
    Serengeti, Tanzania

9. Ionno how to post pictures in the Forum but I have visited India, Nepal, China, Japan, London, Switzerland, France, Hong Kong, Turkey, Dubai, South Africa, Thailand and wl the states. cant recall anymore

10. Upload to imgur, copy the link, tap the upload image box when posting in the thread, then upload πŸ˜„the link should end in .jpeg

Seriously likes this.
  11. Or jpg. Something like that

MrClaus likes this.
  12. I’ve only done the basic bitch stuff such as going to the beach each year, cruising through the Bahamas (I still have the two weaved fans and a black shawl from years ago), and traveling to Mexico back in 2005-06.
    I do plan on traveling to the UK in the summer and staying there for 2 weeks just to get away from my family and maybe by 2021-2022, I will be planning a birthday trip to Japan for my boyfriend because he is a massive weeb and won’t stop talking about it πŸ˜‚

13. That penguin is just so aworable πŸ™ŠπŸ˜

14. I'll post more penguin pics if you post a travel picπŸ€—

Lumenia likes this.
  15. I'm too lazy to search for pics but I've been to Shanghai, Hongkong, Vietnam, Cambodia and Thailand. My friends and I make it a yearly thing to travel together for a week or so, just cause we rarely see each other on a normal basis 😊

My fave probably was Hongkong just cause they had this huge art scene and it was something I was really interested in. The people were hella friendly too.

This year we're probably travelling to Korea and I'd like to go to the Netherlands maybe later this year or next year 😊

16. Which Korea because idk if North Korea is allowing visitors atm πŸ₯΄

DemonGoddess10 likes this.
  17. [​IMG]
    Norway

I’m bad at taking pictures, so just bare with me πŸ™Š

18. Gah it’s not even visible🌚 first attempt at image posting [FAILED] πŸ™Š

MrClaus likes this.
  19. [​IMG]
    omg yes! I did itπŸ’ƒπŸ»πŸ™Š thanks @MrClaus πŸ™ˆπŸ™πŸ»

Merlin and MrClaus like this.
  20. Now I expect more penguins πŸ˜‚πŸ™Š