Hunger Games Themed Hunt

Discussion in 'Other PIMD Discussion' started by Seriously, Nov 30, 2019.

1. Hey : )

I would love to see a Hunger Games hunt.

The room: The room could be set up super fancy or rich. It could be black and gold. It could be really basic furniture. Like a plan black desk, a black and gold bed, maybe a wood floor (?). I don’t know ATA. But you’ll figure something out. (Obviously gotta add the mockingjay poster though “May the odds ever be in your favor”)

The pets: The pet costumes could be the hounds that you see in the first book/movie, or they could be dressed in suits with a plushie weapon beside them.

The avatars: The drop avatars could be some girl and guy with a certain weapon and some clothes (sorry for the lack of details there). The female box avi could be the young African-American girl that shadowed Katniss. Not sure about the male yet. The leaderboard avis could be Mr. Snow in a white tux with a rose tucked in to his pocket (non vip). The vip Mr. Snow could have maybe a few drops of blood on his tux? The female could be the hostess (forgot her name sorry) in one of her amazing outfits. The vip can have a more vibrant outfit.

The shards: I think this hunt could use a few shard avatars. You could collect a certain weapon and make a female or male avatar with that weapon. These weapons may include swords, bows and arrows, knives, slingshots, etc.

Natty and Carrie like this.
  2. That seems like a fun idea.

It would be cool to see a PVP side hunt too since the Hunger Games does involve a similar idea.

3. I agree

4. The young African American's name was Rue. She was my favorite character even tho her act was short lived sadly.

Seriously likes this.
  5. Bumping old threads af

6. Support and put us in districts for rewards

Seriously likes this.