New Welcome Screen

Discussion in 'Other PIMD Discussion' started by -_Night_Predetor_-, Oct 19, 2019.

1. Kudos to the devs for the new animated screen. Too bad it's too buggy and laggy. Tho a nice touch. Just plz change the loading icon. Its too meh.

Carrie and Disaster like this.
  2. It's pretty but it's lagging a lot for me too. Maybe if they remove or patch the animation? It takes forever to open the app after the loading screen updated, and I never had this issue with the previous ones

3 and Carrie like this.
  3. Yep. Same here. I guess they are just testing it atm.

Disaster and Carrie like this.
  4. It's extremely laggy for me too rip

Disaster and Carrie like this.
  5. Itโ€™s not a test, this is the second time theyโ€™ve used animation for the loading screen

6. That fireworks one made me insta have a melt down a bit when 1st saw it coz to much shit hapening at once

7. It's pretty smooth for me, I like these new animated loading screens

8. I like it but maybe the avatar also zooming in is not it,, since the bg is already moving. Some people can have a headache lmaoo

9. Job well done to the devs! ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

10. We should be able to choose old homescreens.

11. I like her, she looks kinky

Carrie likes this.
  12. Is it the choker? ๐ŸŒ

13. I wish lol

14. Ngl I kinda like it haha

But maybe I have become desensitized to it because of the ones last year that were getting a lil wild.

Alicia likes this.
  15. Ur problem u cant get a good phone loool

16. Get a job loser

17. Not every one even wanna spend $1500 on a phone dumb fuck. a game should be able to load fine on most phones not just brand new top price phones

Carrie and Disaster like this.
  18. Up