Help me look

Discussion in 'Other PIMD Discussion' started by DinosAreTheOldestCars, Oct 18, 2019.

1. A 499 not worth 30b

2. From what I know there's no 499 worth 30 bentos. The range price for 499 is 3b-12b but it depends on how rare, how cute and how the demand is.

3. What number the one it

4. What's difrent ones I don't like it one to much people tryna sell stuff for real money I don't wanna get fùckd over with that shit coz ik it will hapen with out me relize I get in truble enuf wanna keep out of the shit I can

5. It happens in all 3rd party trade chats, as long as you don’t buy or sell for cash yourself you’re fine.

6. I don't really know the exact price. I've never seen someone selling that 499 before. But I'd buy it for 4-5b I think.

7. Mmk

8. You should be in the mirror telling yourself the same thing.

Just because I told you no, I'm not interested at all, doesn't mean "stalk me."

You look like a Playboi Carti reject on crack with scoliosis.

I'm shocked you dissed my sheets, they're made out of your mother's pubic hair.

And don't come at my shoe came when you look like you sleep on a park bench with a newspaper for cover.

9. Why you still bitching about fanta

10. No one is bitching, please refrain from quoting my posts if it isn't heterosexual.