B2B Event? (Back 2 The Basics)

Discussion in 'Other PIMD Discussion' started by MISTER-PUNCHY, Oct 13, 2019.

?

Good idea?

1. Yes

4 vote(s)
    80.0%
  2. No

1 vote(s)
    20.0%
  1. Bring wars back.

Do you remember BOS wars?
    Sunday wars?
    6-12-24-hour wars???
    As an event you could hand out tickets to The winning side like you did with the tape on the detective hunt.
    Exchange them for avatars, crazy furniture and MCs items.
    It would be cool to have you guys come up with like an exclusive 8-bit Avatar for people who got a certain number of attacks. During this EVENT
    1.) remove DN AND EC, so it's an even playing field for those who don't spend thousands in dn and ec.
    Have animated Avatar holding a sign that says defender 2 weak flashing. Could pick teams of colors. (Team with most accumulated hits gets the avas) No top 500/100 or top 10 have a set amount of hits you need with in the 2 weeks.
    Every 500 hits get you 1 ticket. ( no dn remember, makes them actually need to try and not burn dn like rubber)
    It could be a yearly thing once a year for 2 weeks you go to the shop hit the registration button. dn's are disabled. ec are disabled. and only way for you to get threw the hunt and get cool items is by attacking other players!
    Ofc cat partys and such will go on not every one will hit that button.
    their are a lot of old players who have supported you guys growing this game to what it is today ik I am one of them, 6 years. over 10 accounts lol I know from a business stand point you guys are killing it, and always will cat Cafe probably smartest thing you guys ever came out with tbh.
    But once a year to be able to go back to when things where simple to play on even grounds lol to need to fight to win would be awesome.

Thanks!

Punchy♥️

2. Yous all ask for wars but none yous never wanna teach the newer players how to even do it it's a waste of time for ata

Rizky likes this.
  3. No one ever asks. I'd love to teach people. It can be very fun tbh!

4. I spent a good 4 months or what ever trying to find some one to teach me n only person I got was like 20mcs bigger then me so couldn't even do it. Plenty of older players going on about wanting wars back but not enuf wanting to help. Not even really any normal wars going on

5. Ata did do pvp hunts before I remeber 2 ish both was shit