Selfie Thread

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by ChristianAdams, Mar 27, 2016.

1. Yessss! I like your skirt (skort?) with the garter attached! 😝

JuneyG likes this.
  2. Why

3. πŸ€·πŸ»β€β™€οΈ

4. It didn't work just boxs

5. [​IMG]

@Maddi_Matsu I made this just for you. And your crew. πŸŒšπŸ˜‚

Vosovic, Alessandra, Vo and 9 others like this.
  6. Hi

7. [​IMG]
    Hi, I'm a pretty palm tree

8. You're the one being petty when you started this and you kept it going when i was trying to move on. And i'm not making up insults when it's true. Did you squad get tired of you whining while you're in war?

9. @Muschi this is forums, if you don't like someone mentioning you get over it. Guess now you know what it feels when you want someone to stop talking about something but they keep going huh? Should I bring up your rs since you want to bring him into drama too? pathetic. That forum post i made was drawn out way to long when i tried to ignore it but did that stop people? no so maybe now you understand. Pathetic.

10. Stop making me question my sexuality! I am ABSOLUTELY LIVID.
    [​IMG]

Maddi_Matsu and Victoria like this.
  11. Also
    [​IMG]

12. ... K

WhoTfIsWesday and Maddi_Matsu like this.
  13. A lot you guys don’t look like how I thought you would....

Seriously, Muschi and Victoria like this.
  14. πŸŽ‰Welcome to the Selfie Thread!πŸŽ‰

Maddi_Matsu likes this.
  15. I’ve commented on this thread before lol, but this is the first time I’m seeing how some of the β€œWell-Known” members look.

Muschi likes this.
  16. Me minding my business when oni @'s me for attention

when you're down to your last few brain cells and few items of clothes you can wear since the kids section is too small for u.

17. Says the one who made a domestic violence joke. And you can claim you didn't all you want but we all know what you did. You're the last person who should be dictating what an acceptable joke is.

18. First time I posted a selfie, someone said they had thought I was a guy and posting the selfie made them realize I wasn't. 🀯

WhoTfIsWesday and Maddi_Matsu like this.
  19. πŸ₯Ίβ€