Knowing the game

Discussion in 'Other PIMD Discussion' started by DinosAreTheOldestCars, Sep 10, 2019.

1. Makes a huge difrense how fast can get stats up. I remeber the 1st time ever my this game took like 2-3? Months to get up to berly 200kcs. N now this acc I'm just over it in under 2 weeks. Noob life was hard as fuck 😂😂

Gg on the tutoral update tho ata it actul shows noobs how to do every thing now it good it woulda been good when 1st started 😂

2. I heard that it now includes a bit that introduces to PvP, right? It has you hit another player.

3. Mmm someone should make a new account and review the tutorial

4. Do it

5. nerp

Voseph likes this.
  6. my review is that its fine and making new accounts is only 80% a pain in the ass
    for actual new players... it could be better still but its not bad
    and my least favourite task is having to get friends (they lowered it from 25 to 10) they are almost always weird guys who want to rp, I delete them as soon at I get to 10 lol

Muschi and Voseph like this.
  7. Yehh that fuckn shit makes you farm some one for a lil then insta use a token thingy so you can't be hit back 😂😂

8. I didn't like having to waste a care pack so could keep on with the quests and had to get a pet to lvl 12 and had to do like 60 partys the rest waznt to bad

9. Using cp's, dns, and keys should be optional as long as info is presented properly.

peace passes should be eradicated from the game, and shouldn't be shown to new players.

They should make you add friends only after joining a club and talking in club chat or something so you can add people from that club, and not have the starter club be counted in that.

10. They don't make use dns and keys now just come. Get give a full dorm of starter furni from the quests. I got lucky with mine and it mostly had alts in it not noobs so was easy to get shit done

11. Ah that's good

12. I don't say "a pain in the ass" anymore. I said it around a friend who just got out of prison and he said I have no idea what that means. So I asked him if the reason he said that is a part of why he sits on those donut cushion pillow thingies.

He ain't like that question and we haven't spoken since

13. If the pain lasted that long that he needed special pillows I dun think gay guys would continue doing it. It's probs a short-term pain