ATA IS STUPID

Discussion in 'Other PIMD Discussion' started by Brianna6390, Sep 8, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. OKAY HI SO IM NEW AT THIS SHIT BUT ANYWAYS

I GOT SILENCED FOR THE DUMBEST REASON EVER LIKE- I ACCIDENTLY SAID

"*kisses cOnDoM and feeds her tiddy milk*"

I EVEN SAID IN PUB IT WAS AN ACCIDENT AND I JUST BARELY GOT UNSILENCED THEY DIDNT EVEN GIVE ME A WARNING I NOW AM SILENCED FOR 30 DAYS and the crazy thing is i get silenced for the dumbest shit also this game is 17+ i didn't even mean to post that shit it was suppose to be in cc ata silences people for the stupidest reasons especially mods they abuse there power i once got silenced for everyone's actions i said "imagine blah blah blah" and i asked the mods and they told me because everyone was doing it why am i getting punished for everyone's action this is so stupid there are PEDOPHILES on this game and worst homophobic people and racist people i met those types of people and they didn't do shit that is actually dumb as hell

2. How do you accidentally say things?

3. •When people are spamming a phrase in a public chat the fifth plus person gets silenced; you were that fifth plus person who was spamming.

•It doesn’t matter if you “accidentally” posted it, it was inappropriate.

If you think a silence was unfair then please send a help ticket to ATA and they will discuss it with you.

Muschi, Maddi_Matsu, Sleepy and 3 others like this.
  4. Read and obey tou and you wont be silenced🥴🥴 not a hard concept.

Muschi likes this.
  5. OP, she's giving you advice she doesn't even use

Muschi, WhoTfIsWesday and Maddi_Matsu like this.
  6. I dont complain about my silences in a long forum rant though🥴

7. I agree. In fact I usually laugh about it and just go “Yeah, I guess I saw that coming.”

Muschi, JuneyG, Sloth and 1 other person like this.
  8. It be like dat sometimes

Muschi likes this.
  9. Forums isn't the place to complain about silences, please send a ticket if you'd like to appeal
    Locking

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.