It Chapter 2

Discussion in 'Other PIMD Discussion' started by Trendsetting, Sep 7, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. It Chapter 2 was good, except for the first scene. Stop making Jussie Smollett situations in movies. That's unrealistic in 2019.

But WHERE WAS THE CLASSIC, "HEY, RICHIE, WHAT'S YOUR SEX LIFE LIKE? DO YOU EVEN HAVE A SEX LIFE?"

WHERE WAS THE "KISS ME, FAT BOY"

WHERE WAS THE "HUH HUH, BEEP BEEP, RICHIE!"

OR HIM MIMICKING BILLY'S STUTTER

But, the Stephen King cameo, the same sick sense of humor made it pretty good. The visuals and scary scenes hit and oddly enough, the scenes of compassion about close friendship and sticking together hit hard.

If you haven't watched it yet, go watch it and if you've seen it already, tell me your opinion of it

2. DID ANY OF YOU WATCH THAT MOVIE?!

WhoTfIsWesday likes this.
  3. I didn't even watch the OG It or the 1st chapter remake :p

Offthewall, Maddi_Matsu and Chulo17 like this.
  4. Too scared?

5. No, horror movies are my favorite genre. I just haven't gotten around to it.

6. Tbh I haven't watched it because it doesn't look scary. I'm not scared of clowns either so 🤷🏻‍♂️

Muschi likes this.
  7. I'm not scared of clowns, too. I feel like I would more have to see the movies because of pop culture relevance than to actually scare me. 😶 Plus with how many memes I've seen about it, at this point, I would probably find some parts too funny cuz I would think about the memes. 😰

Maddi_Matsu and Chulo17 like this.
  8. I'm a baby when it comes to scary movies but the remake was really good!

Haven't seen chapter 2 yet but I'm hoping i like it!

9. I'm terrified of clowns and can't watch horror movies at all 😕 on a scale of 1-10 how scary is it and do I need an entire posse on my couch to watch this

10. I watched it today, I thought it was good, it had the perfect amount of thrill scenes as well as those heart warming moments between all the losers. 10/10 in my book 🙂

11. I haven't seen the movie yet but I wanna know what Jussie Smollett situation you're taking about. If you're talking about the guy being beat up for being gay, you are aware that this movie is adapted from a book and the plotline and information aren't just randomly mashed together? The scene is actually a very big deal in the source material.

Maddi_Matsu likes this.
  12. IT is more interesting than it is scary. Watching Pennywise is like watching the Joker from dark Knight. It's more of a thrill than anything else.

13. I’ll watch it with you, I’m a scaredy-cat too

WhoTfIsWesday likes this.
  14. It's not scary to me. It might be scary to you

15. What I mean is, that's not how those situations happen and that's not happening in that shape or form in 2019.

Also Jussie is doing time for that fabrication of his.

That scene wasn't in the book. I kind of dislike how they took out a key element relating to my people that was in the first one and added that in instead.

16. I have a clown joke, but lots of females wouldn't let me get away with it. So let's just say, the movie is humorous

Maddi_Matsu and WhoTfIsWesday like this.
  17. Honestly, I'm of the belief that the PD fabricated the "Jussie Smollett faked this" claim. The evidence against him is quite shaky, to say the least.

Maddi_Matsu likes this.
  18. Haven't seen the movie so I can't validate but if it's basically just regular violence against someone gay then unfortunately it very much is happening in 2019. If anything, it seems to be worsening instead of getting better. Lgbt hatred is nothing new. Isn't the supreme Court in America moving to allow companies to fire people on the basis of being trans/gay/a member of the lgbt??

Maddi_Matsu and Muschi like this.
  19. Lol, watch the new Dave Chappelle special. He explains it well

20. They put in that scene to focus on something that NEVER happened in the book. It's more of a distraction from what happened when they picked on Mike for being black. In the book and in the movie, the most discrimination of any kind was against Mike for being black.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.