Popeye's Chicken Sandwich

Discussion in 'Other PIMD Discussion' started by Trendsetting, Sep 5, 2019.

1. They sold out. I haven't tried one. Are they good? And if you bought one and had it, I hate you. It's in my black genes to need to try that sandwich

Sloth likes this.
  2. I liked it but it wasn't the best I have ever had.

Sirrracha and Maddi_Matsu like this.
  3. I had one like a month ago, it was pretty good. Dare I say better than Chick-fil-a’s sandwiches.

4. They only just opened a popeyes around here so no. Not yet

Maddi_Matsu likes this.
  5. Popeyes is overrated don’t @

6. I’m vegan
    I only eat cow

Satanist6, Maddi_Matsu and SpaceWine like this.
  7. I never liked Chick-Fil-A then again I don't like fast food

Sirrracha likes this.
  8. I've never had Pop-eye's before, like ever. The only one near me is a bit of a drive, and a little too out of my usual driving route for it to be convenient. Chick-fil-a, meanwhile... 😍

9. Anyone try the impossible burger ?

10. Is it crispy? Is it juicy? Can I get a fellow black person's opinion? Would it make our ancestors happy?

11. Very crispy, no juice, comes in extra spicy

12. Very crispy? Lemme call up the rest of the people from my tribe so we can ransack them and use the bones as hair accessories

Maddi_Matsu likes this.
  13. I’ve had the original and spicy.

The Chick fil a original is only slightly better than the Popeyes original.

The Popeyes spicy on the other hand is 10000x better than the Chick fil a spicy.

imo of course

Maddi_Matsu likes this.
  14. All opinions matter, soldier

WhoTfIsWesday likes this.
  15. Popeyes is the worst chicken specializing food chain I've ever been to

16. Well, let's look at the facts, they like to hire a lotta ghetto ass people so you wouldn't be wrong, but have you ever tried hyping a ghetto hoe's head up? I told this girl her lace front looked bomb asf on her and she lemme use her discount. The food is good, the employees... not so much

17. Okay the Popeyes customer service is horrid, but at the end of the day, for me at least, the flavor is the most important. Popeyes breading is more flavorful, fries are more flavorful and everyone raves about chick fil a sauce, but you really have to try the blackened ranch at Popeyes.

Maddi_Matsu likes this.
  18. Why do they call it Popeyes tho? There is a popeyes near me but they sell protein powder and gainer and stuff, not fast food. Popeye ate spinach and worked out 👀

19. O yes. The blackened ranch 🤤 personally I’m a fan of sweet heat.

__Cece__ likes this.