Game name changed?

Discussion in 'Other PIMD Discussion' started by Stark, Aug 12, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anyone else noticed that ATA changed PIMD's name on app store/ play store? [​IMG]

2. Best friends 💀💀💀💀 Friends that farm eachother? Friends that get in each others pixel pants? Friends that silence u? 💀💀💀

3. I wonder if it’s just because of the hunt or something

4. That’s even more cringy

GodTierOni, Sirrracha and Voseph like this.
  5. This is not going to attract new players 😶

Muschi, Sloth, __Cece__ and 2 others like this.
  6. Mine says:
    PIMD
    I love college

7. PIMD will stay PIMD .. Even after changes in taglines.😎

8. Ugh I hope so, have innocent peeps steer clear of this addicting toxic game. tbh the bffs doesn't sound like it'll attract college students.

Maddi_Matsu likes this.
  9. Ew that makes it look like a kids/preteens app 😓 like do we really need anymore children in this game? I assume ATA is aware of the creepy & cringy things that happen in here when someone announces they are under 15, yet seems like they are more than welcome...🤢

Ahegao9 and Maddi_Matsu like this.
  10. Sounds like some High School Musical stuff.

11. Fun fact: Aware vs Care are the reason why certain things happen and go unpunished.

12. This game is 17+
    If you see someone say that they are under 17 in a moderated space, feel free to ss and report to a mod or to ata via help ticket

Voseph, Maddi_Matsu and Muschi like this.
  13. That actually sounds really fun, thanks for idea I’m gonna try it and NO ONCE AGAIN U CANT WATCH. 😂😂It’s funny how hard you’re trying, almost as hard as @Wednesday trying not to stretch out her chest tattoo.

14. I'm straight. I rather die than watch. I'm not trying anything... except for enjoying how in your feelings you are.

Also, that shot at Wednesday was mad corny. Nothing's wrong with her tattoo. In fact, Wednessay hasn't really posted selfies on the selfie thread recently.

WhoTfIsWesday and Muschi like this.
  15. It’s funny cause I’m cracking up at your pathetic posts to make me in my feels cause you’re a pathetic loser who pleads for some attention.
    There is something wrong tho, she’s stretching it out and it’s sad you’re blinded by the lonely cat lady.

16. Two wrongs do not make a right. Just because Jaco is being homophobic does not give you the authority to shame Wednesday's body (especially since you're wildly incorrect). Stop acting fucking childish.

WhoTfIsWesday likes this.
  17. Funny how now u step in but stay silent during jaco talking.

Not sorry but it’s true and childish that Wednesday just up and got a tattoo and is ruining it plus is gonna be a sad cat lady.

18. I was literally sleeping.

Also I've fought with Jaco constantly in the past (literally it was all I did in forums for several months at one point) and I already know it's a waste of time because he doesn't change. You, on the other hand, I thought had better morals 🤷🏻‍♀️

19. I do have morals

But not with people like her

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.