School hunt

Discussion in 'Other PIMD Discussion' started by Musi, Sep 5, 2019.

1. Can I just say how much I love this hunt.
    Like any school related hunts always feel like the reason I got PIMD in the first place

2. Hunt is nice, could have better execution in some areas imo. Overall I like it.

3. They should've done an anime school hunt and Ciara-Senpai could make me a sammich and I'd have random nosebleeds from attending volleyball games...

@ATA lemme suggest to you my hunt idea "Yakubu, Tosaku Shita Tororu No Kami"

4. They'll call me Jacob-kun or Jacob-sama. None of that weird oni-sama shit either. Let's not indulge in that. My avi's stats will be like 69/69 for VIP then 34/35 for regular. The drops will be... hmmm, manga. The side hunt drops could be "pure white panties" like in anime culture. It's so hard to think of something PG-13 smh. You females ruined my innocent mind

Anyways throw in a female avi with huge anime tiddies too cause that's what you perverts want. Her stats should be lower than mine and make her a macochist and another female avi should be a sadist. As for another male Avi... base it on Vo. Why you might ignorantly ask, cause he's Asian and a well-liked Asian.

This would be a great marketing strategy to increase your prices and introduce... student council roles for players to earn. They could have the ability to idk, moderate the mods or work with them, but they'd have less power and the mods could pick them with giving valid reasons or something.

Anyways, the furniture would be like an otaku's room, except, the above bed poster would be "pure white panties" in a frame. One 999 could be an Anime Collection bookshelf and the other could be... hm, something original, something perverted but funny, but still appropriate for this game...🤔 I know, a peep hole to the girls dorm. The writing on it would read "If we get caught, run and don't look back like Shorty said."

I figured "Run, bitch, run wouldn't be accepted."

Back on topic, the 499ecs could be a mini manga shelf on the floor or peeking binoculars.

5. @Trendsetting There was literally just an otaku hunt a few weeks ago. :( Sorryz you missed it.

6. Mine is like the... "Let's download and spend more money on PIMD" version.

Also, to be homophobic I would have to care about the sexuality of other people. Whether you're straight, gay, bi, transgender or some made up shit, idc. Doesn't make you more or less important. Live life how you want. You choose how you want to live it. Free will, smh.

Rizky likes this.
  7. That is not a precursor to homophobia, but okay.

Rizky likes this.
  8. I fear no man. I fear nothing, but God. I care about nobody, except maybe lime 4ish people in the entire world, maybe 5 or 6

Rizky likes this.
  9. [​IMG]

Rizky likes this.
  10. Just because people refuse to join or be recruited into LGBTQ doesn't make them homophobic or have homophobia. I get it, you're anti straight pride, but there's no need to put anyone down for being straight. It's a hard life for us cause you females don't like to make us sammiches

Rizky likes this.
  11. I'm not straightphobic, I have straight friends

Rizky likes this.
  12. My uncles cousin's coworker once waved at a straight guy

JuneyG and Muschi like this.
  13. Straight Allyship +50points

WhoTfIsWesday likes this.
  14. Plus, I'm not homophobic. My autocorrect is gay.