Food club

Discussion in 'Other PIMD Discussion' started by Queenpotatofries, Aug 28, 2019.

1. I love how the new hunt have all the club like musical theatre, fashion blah blah and have no food club club at all. Why have a food club because I am one hungry person who love food.

Victoria likes this.
  2. Did you mean the cooking club? Cause I don't remember my college having a foodie club.

Queenpotatofries and Maddi_Matsu like this.
  3. “Food clubs” aren’t really a thing???

Ata has done food centered things before so I guess you could look out for that.

4. They only chose 4.

What about band, glee club, woodwork, chess club, drama class, media class, CAD kids, study hub, etc.?

Rizky likes this.
  5. I think the ones they chose are more common. I have never been in a school that had a food or even cooking club.

6. Your schools had clubs? Must be nice. Our schools had trap houses and rats and 1 on 1 sex ed in selective locations... mainly in the music rooms

7. There are no rats in the province I live in. Those other two things were available.

8. Yes, those other two things are always available unfortunately. They get high, smash, they order all the sandwiches at Popeyes.

WhoTfIsWesday likes this.
  9. I never had clubs like that in my highschool tbh. We only had sports and service clubs.

If you mean a cooking club that would be cool, but I assume they picked the stereotypical clubs from high school.

10. You and that Popeyes sandwich lmao. There'll be more tomorrow probably.

11. I hope so. If not, I gotta hop behind the counter and act a fool.

WhoTfIsWesday likes this.