-Daily Chibi Draw-

Discussion in 'Other PIMD Discussion' started by -119-, Sep 2, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The Daily Chibi Draw is back for a second time! With a guaranteed winner each day winning a varying amount of chibis based on number of entries that set day.

Set details:
    -Each entry only costs 1 chibi.
    -you may enter only once
    -you may enter for a friend giving their name upon entry. Of course winnings to go to the player you payed for.
    -You may withdraw your entry before the cut off time 2 hours before daily reset-7 pm GMT
    -The winner will be announced upon reset/9 pm GMT with a notice on their wall. Followed by a trade with their winnings for that daily draw.
    - To Enter simply send through your chibi and once your name has been entered into the list you will receive a wall notice of your entry.
    If you pay for an entry for another player, that player with then receive a notice.

How will the winner be randomly selected? The winner will be selected through a randomizer app downloaded from the app store. Proof tested and ready for the daily draws.

Hopes for the future of the draw? To hopefully be doing bigger draws consisting of bentos for a single Chibi entry. Eventually holding more than one draw holding possibly misc or furniture items. Still to be decided and planned based on player numbers participating in the draws. More players taking part means bigger growth of the prize pool of course.

For any concerns or questions please feel free to wall or follow me personally. I welcome any criticism or advice that would help me in hosting this Daily Draw!

2. Okay enturd

3. Pfft

4. Yesterday's winner was Pp160. Congratulations your winnings is waiting in a trade as we speak!

5. Entered some friends and myself, thank you. ♥️

6. I shall get right on it you've all been entered and will get notice shortly 🖤 Good luck!

7. I love a fair raffle

Muschi and Maddi_Matsu like this.
  8. Got my reward, it was really fun ;)

9. :0 me too

10. Today's draw will hold 10 Chibis with no change to the entry or closing times! Good luck everyone and do apologize for the late announcement on yesterday's winner!

11. Daily Chibi Draw Season 2, Day 2 Winner is Becky! Congrats your rewards are pending for trade :D! Today's draw will be drawn out till Sunday so this next give away will be 3 days long!

12. Locking per op request

Muschi and Voseph like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.