Random Adds

Discussion in 'Other PIMD Discussion' started by __Cece__, Sep 1, 2019.

1. Does anyone else find it low key annoying when people randomly friend you just to chat. Like there’s at least 20 people in the pub who are bored and want to talk to people, why did you come to my page.

-EsterdentallyInLove- likes this.
  2. Yes it is annoying, but it’s your luck they’ve chosen you. There are actually some pretty cool noobs are here. Who knows? Maybe they added you for help. I add back because maybe they need something or have questions.

Suspiria and WhoTfIsWesday like this.
  3. Depends on what they want. If they need help w something I don't mind. When it's someone asking for free things or trying to sext w me out of nowhere, I'm not a fan but otherwise I'll be polite.

Suspiria likes this.
  4. Usually I'll wall them and ask if there's a reason they added me (and depending on the reason I'll either accept or deny), unless they have an explicit username because then I have a pretty educated guess on what they want and I'm not interested.

Offthewall, Maddi_Matsu and Suspiria like this.
  5. I just decline unless they wall me with a reason for the add, even then the chances of me accepting are slim.

Offthewall and GodTierOni like this.
  6. I just ignore them.

Maddi_Matsu likes this.
  7. No, I don't find it annoying.

8. Supposedly the more “intimidating” your ign is... the less this happens...

9. True. I bet if you cn'd to Beef-Feet_McGee you'd fare well in terms of this.

Muschi likes this.
  10. Genius! Snatching up that GEM for my next alt right now!!!

Muschi and Kefo like this.
  11. I don't accept at all... unless it's about some items I need to procure or if they're joining my future club