New Hunt Ideas

Discussion in 'Other PIMD Discussion' started by TheAngelOfShadows, Sep 2, 2019.

1. MYTHOLOGY

Hey Everyone I’m New At Posting Threads But I had a Idea On A New Hunt I Was Thinking About Mythology You know like Valkyries Spartans FenFir Wolves And Ofcourse the Gods Not Just Greek But Norse and God’s That Aren’t mentioned much like the Goddess Of Victory Nike What Are Your Thoughts ATA said if enough show interest In This They will definitely Take A look at it

TrippinOnAcid likes this.
  2. Please refrain from posting hunt ideas in a single thread as there is already a thread created for hunt ideas. Original threads are only allowed to be shitposting and complaints.

3. S
    shut up

4. Shut me up yourself coward

5. Shut up

6. It’s a great concept but it needs to built up some more. What kinda avatars would there be? What could be used as a stat item or gift? What would the furniture look like? Would it be a regular hunt or would it pvp? Would there be shards that make certain avatars?

Just a few questions that come to mind.

TheAngelOfShadows likes this.
  7. We’ve had the Cupid avis before. This idea might be turned into a shard avi kinda hunt. Support though

TheAngelOfShadows likes this.
  8. Sorry like I said I’m new at this but I was thinking maybe for stat items it could be the gods weapon of choice like Zeus’s bolt or a spartan spear things like that truth be told I was basically referring to a book I read midnight frost as for the avatar thing maybe both but as for the shards make them easier to get like they did with the zodiac signs instead of usesing ec’s to unlock boxes but if you guys have any ideas please feel free to help me with this 🤗

9. I’m sorry I didn’t know that I do apologise as I said I’m new to posting in this area

10. Ata. New hunt ideas:
    T Birds Greasers
    Pink ladies
    All in all a 50s greaser look.

11. 💕😭Ideas for new hunt😭💕
    -Greaser/ladies in pink
    -Pep hunt that involves the pep chibis we have, we can make use of them for once
    -Travel world hunt
    -Fancy hunt like the coz hunt that’ll be nice again
    -Another Neon hunt
    -Rappers Hunt
    Like if y’all agree too 😭💕