Club Rank Factors?

Discussion in 'Other PIMD Discussion' started by Stark, Aug 25, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I'm sorry but does anyone know how club ranking is determined? What are the factors that affect the rankings system? I know that flashing and completing parties fast increases the rank, and forfeiting decreases it. But what are the other factors that affect increase and decrease of rank? Anyone know? Please share in comment if y'all know

2. Afaik, only the total stats of your club members matters.

Muschi likes this.
  3. Actually I've asked and FF actually doesnt effect it, the only thing that does is not finishing (down) and completing (up) I think overall club stats (average) also play a factor, dont quote me on the last one though. I also believe winning and losing wars play a factor

4. Is a mystery

5. Yup. Parties do not affect rank whatsoever. It is ONLY determined by the stats of the members.

Seriously and Maddi_Matsu like this.
  6. Well parties kinda indirectly affect club rank if you wanna get technical. Since the only thing that truly affects your club’s rank is total member stats, not completing parties or forfeiting often means you won’t get a lot of members joining, resulting in a low rank.

Seriously and Muschi like this.
  7. Who did you ask?

8. I sent a ticket, there was a heated discussion about it in an old club I used to be in, so I asked

Emilie likes this.
  9. As stated above, the only thing that effects club rank is the stats of the members
    Question answered, Locking 💕👍

TiNCaBell, Emilie, Voseph and 2 others like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.