Happy Thirsty Day

Discussion in 'Other PIMD Discussion' started by lIlIlI-BlackHandGRABsDDs-IlIlI, Aug 15, 2019.

1. Today I just wanna discuss 1 topic

Do we need water??

In my hometown we have a aquifer that dried out twice a year so under the influence I thought they take more water from the ocean πŸ˜‚ but also in my head fish need water tooo πŸ˜‚

2. Yeah... fish do need water. πŸ˜‚
    All known organisms need water.

3. Water is a necessity so πŸ€”

Happy Me Day

4. But fruits have water too can we just eat fruits πŸ˜‚

5. Well, surely if you are taking water from the aquifer at a reasonable rate the water cycle would naturally replenish it, yeah?

Re the ocean part though: Desalination of salt water to make it drinkable is a very expensive process and bad for the environment... 😬

6. Some fruits and veggies are examples of what is known as "structured water" which lets you hold onto water longer but does not satisfy your intake needs.

Muschi likes this.
  7. SO ITS OKAY TO STEAL WATER FROM FISHYSπŸ˜‚

8. Stealing water from fish is like if someone were to steal air from us. I am sure they are more concerned about the plastic choking them and killing their friends and the bleaching of the coral some call home.

Muschi likes this.
  9. Are you perhaps under the influence right now...?

[​IMG]

10. Yeah

Muschi likes this.
  11. Fish can't use the water if it keeps falling off the end of God's great flat land.

Muschi likes this.
  12. Damn.. Zendaya looks good.

Muschi likes this.
  13. [​IMG]