Political PSA

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Anonymous, Aug 10, 2019.

1. Lol the circumstances surrounding his death are so shady. Not saying he didn’t get what he deserved, but I would’ve rather his victims gotten justice.

Maddi_Matsu and Muschi like this.
  2. Justice then death. Agreed.

Wesday and Maddi_Matsu like this.
  3. That's what the media is calling it. I and a bunch of others think it's a convienent cover story. Epstein (and his victims) are/were giving out names of big name politicians, celebrities, university professors, businessmen, and the like. References to a very large underground [child] sexual abuse ring... I'm quite sure some of the people being named would be able to efficiently tie up the loose end of Epstein being in police custody* to prevent him from providing more names and evidence directly linking those names...

* I wouldn't be shocked if some law enforcement jurisdictions are/were in on it, too, in at the very least receiving hush money. Wouldn't be something that hasn't happened before. 🤷‍♀️

Maddi_Matsu likes this.
  4. I mean, it's a solid conspiracy, if you wanna call it that.

I don't follow a lot of these big new stories but wasn't he on suicide watch prior to this happened? I would also find it hard to believe someone could off themselves while being closely watched for just that.

Muschi likes this.
  5. Just gonna drop this here

[​IMG]

-Noob-With-Boobs- likes this.
  6. They probably just reported him to be on suicide watch to help set up this cover up story.

7. [​IMG]

Muschi likes this.
  8. He was apparently taken off suicide watch right before it happened. And I don't think he ever tried to commit suicide before, either. He had marks on his neck which they claimed were a suicide attempt but obvs someone did it to him. All those rich ppl whose names he was about to drop wanted him dead for a while

Muschi likes this.
  9. Wow just gonna ignore my glorious meme

-Noob-With-Boobs- likes this.